Why do they all look the same?

Why do they all look the same?

Attached: 943BF815-D7D3-481E-A7AC-E40600579DAC.jpg (960x540, 136.82K)

Yeah Assad could totally fit-in in Oman and Sudan

We don't. In fact, we are much more varied than Angloids. Both in our physiognomy and in our linguistic dissonances.

Anyways, you are miserable baboons with no identity.

>implying everybody is from nobility and with some European roots in mena

You have to go back

Your ancestors are literally lower class Euromonkey immigrants, don't tell me I have to go back.

no u all look the same ching chong dong fong
assad looks really weird he fits no where on earth, he has no chin lol

and your ancestors are literally not human which makes you a cockroach.

I can sense the seethe from you. All mena people seethe that they look like each other and are treated with contempt in Europe. Blame your shitty genes and stupid culture/religion.

bashar al wahhish(his real family name) is not from a nobility

Neither is Al Saud but they mixed with higher class people and don’t look like the cockroach monkeys that stroll the streets of every mena city. But they still arrr roook same.

my genes are way superior than urs ugly incel

>tp
>tf

>thrace turks look like omanis
amerimutt post.wmw

>tf
>tp
also what does it mean being an individual, your subhuman hive mind can't process that ching ching dong ?

Ah you’re really seething now ain’t you? Muhammad please, my steaming pile of shit has better genes, better manners and better culture than anything mena produces.
>le chink

Attached: 1D05156F-8057-44A9-90BE-FF861E8EDD00.jpg (2050x1367, 281.39K)

you forgot greece and the balkans

If you actually had better genes, you wouldn't be claiming a collective idea as urs, you have nothing personal to be proud about thus u are using generic terms on a whole society level, something millions share. You are a subhuman, probably both physically wise as well intellectually. Better rope,ngmi

Seething some more?

no, i'm cool. I didn't start a whole thread for this lmao.

South Slavs are more related to Eastern Europeans than they are to Greeks

>no, i'm cool. I didn't start a whole thread for this lmao.
You’re the one seething and totally envious that I’m not like you and yours - a subhuman. Nobody cares for you, nobody likes you, nobody likes your brown collective shitholes including your own people that have no problem killing and raping each other.