This is the populations i am genetically closest to

this is the populations i am genetically closest to

Attached: me.png (302x281, 30.43K)

What website is that and what gedmatch thing is used on that

Post your line here if you want me to break it down to Turkmen, Anatolian greek or whatever else you have

vahaduo
dodecad k12b

no need, i dont have anatolian greek or anything
i am predominantly turkmen with some iranian.

But if you cluster near Turk south, central Black Sea, southwest …ect it would have to be some Anatolian greek in there.

no.

my fit is too high for those populations as you can see, because i have much more east eurasia.

This is mine

Attached: Population distances.png (504x754, 220.33K)

Attached: vahaduoturkos.png (1169x488, 39.48K)

me

Attached: me.png (432x565, 54.64K)

What's the deal with turkmens outside of Turkmenistan and in Syria?

/Tr/ had a map of them in Syria and there was a suicide mission Turkmen group there I found out about a while ago

Attached: centralturko.png (1174x564, 42.66K)

southwest greeks defo have some anatolian greek admixture, aren’t you the Kars guy? I saw ur post yesterday, did you move to south Turkey?

Yes i am 8/8 Azerbaijani from Kars-Iğdır area.

Can be, i am more than %60+ Turkmen/Medieval Turk, rest of my autosomal is more Udi-like Iranic-Caspian admixture. My fit value is too high if i modeled myself with Anatolian Greeks because i am genetically alien to them.

oh yeah the kars user, i forgot i already gave your results. you had high east asian mix.

Attached: karsanon.png (1167x568, 41.64K)

But you look Arab.

The reason calculator split my non-turkmen part to one iranian and one caucasian/trans caucasian pop. is clear

there is something i cant explain going on in eastern anatolia. i think this is another local element that cannot be classified classical kurdish or armenian, there is such a different element between erzurum and meskhetian/georgian area. let me explain. i see bunch of autosomals from area. the swa value and the caucasus value do not look like a mix of the two. if we say 15 swa for the average armenian, the rest is not that low for kurds in that region. it cant be.

When the first results came from erzurum, I wondered if the turks from erzurum were a mixture of the azerbaijanis and the people of the region that yavuz sultan selim settled to the erzurum upon his return from the tabriz campaign from iran. however, the fact that the people of erzurum were quite close to the udis aroused suspicion, at least in my eyes. it is not a coincidence for me that the results of kars and van are in the same homogeneity. the fact that people of erzurum, kars and van immigrated from the iranian plateau and mixed with local people? who must be as northern as eastern black sea/georgia, mixed with the immigrants in "the same proportions" and assimilated into the "same ethnic" element speaking "the same dialect" (why every armenian -kurdish mix is becoming turkic? why are all the results in this genetic profile belong to the turks living in the region?), moreover, i find it a bit of a stretch that this mix coincides with the ratios that will create the same genetic profile as the udis, the autochthonous people of azerbaijan.

We are doing genetics autism?

Attached: file.png (475x524, 36.96K)

so basically i think the local profile of this region was already like that. In the 20th century, the armenians were quite homogeneous and southerners, contrary to the geography where they spread. although it is natural for the regions where they are neighbors to the assyrians, it does not seem reasonable to me that the armenians in the caucasus and neighboring the eastern black sea are so southern. Just as the greeks immigrated from the balkans to anatolia after the 17th century. the armenians may have migrated from the provinces further south to different provinces of anatolia. the udi profile in the erzurum-van region may have been preserved, just as the muslim hemshins preserved their profile from the eastern black sea region. there are still some examples of this profile among armenians

central erzurum is more kurdish - armenian mixture

Attached: turk_erzurum_central.png (1161x780, 61.78K)

>central erzurum is more kurdish - armenian mixture
that's what i try to explain, its not kurdish-armenian mixture.

especially where erzurum and kars samples were taken are places where kurds have almost never existed throughout history, where the iranian plateau effect of nearly 70%? its impossible.

it's probably udis.

the reference populations you use doesnt make sense. for example historically, van is a region where the lands where armenians and assyrians cross. in the samples, the caucasus/georgia effect so high rather than assyrian/armenian-dominated iranian plateau effect, gives a very consistent situation when looking at the results, because these results are quite northern compared to other ethnic elements in the region.

erzurum wasn't settled by turkmen most districts were settled by kurdish tribes who rapebabied the armenians.

northern erzurum like ispir, bayburt, and tortum were not settled by anyone, most armenians there were converted to islam without mixture.

It’s likely modern samples, Turkey has had a lot of migration to the west, as well as larger cities like Diyarbakir post 70s, It’s guaranteed the genetic makeup has changed from that, especially western turkey. Take Istanbul, average Istanbulite is basically an central anatolian, but small cities like Eskisehir or Balikesir that received less migration has a much stronger western anatolian/Greek genetic makeup.

also

Attached: ancient armenia.png (556x870, 72.88K)