Did your country dodge Pfizer...

Did your country dodge Pfizer? We simply asked them to conduct the trials here becuase we didnt trust their data and they backed off LMAO.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 030629.png (594x384, 50.04K)

Has your government developed their own vaccine yet? That really seems like the most reliable option at this point.

meantime who approved them with a super speed while our sputnik still waits for their approval despite gathering much more evidence than them

personally i see quite a bias there

My heart hurts after getting my Pfizer booster

Well.. you guys are cooking numbers badly. Not As the Chinese only 7000 died total but it's bullshit
The vax rates being claimed are 40% correct. It's that bad.

No legit medical body would approve it. And your death count is around a million from covid.

we got every vax and i took sinovac because covid is a scam anyway might get a scamvax as well instead of one that might fuck me

>And your death count is around a million from covid.
source: I don't trust Russia so I make up my own numbers

Noone knows what the chinese put into their vaccine, I don't give a shit about covid but I would be legitly scared of the chinese vaccine fucking me up somehow because of untested chemicals or whatever.

Not that I trust the Pfizer stuff, that's probably unhealthy too

oh pls, if anybody is cooking numbers it's you with your million taken from your ass

anyway the efficiency of a vaccine isn't measured like that but by measuring the immunes response with blood tests

well the health organization here said is a inactivated virus vaccine, so it's pretty much the same as the vaccines everyone took in the past

I haven't had sex since I took the Pfizer jab

Inactived virus itself isn't the problem, but the problem is the body doesn't react strongly with inactivated virus, so you always have to add chemicals that introduce a local inflammatory reaction. Usually aluminium based and sometimes these are not harmless, see the mess with the Pandemrix vaccine. Completely fucked up quite a few people in Scandinavia because of a new chemical.

1. The Russian troops where in the Ukraine since October
2. More than 7000 died of covid in China
3. The vax Russia made is insanely bad and isn't shipped right most of the time
4. Roughly a million Russians died so far
5. You can just look it up. I give out a source I get banned

What do you want me to do here guys? Really? I give a reputable source I will get banned so what the fuck do you asshples want? Stay ignorant and die I don't really care either way. Or look it up. No fucking point of getting sourcebanned. Even complaining about sourcebanning gets people banned now

So what the fuck do you assholes want me to do?
Good bye

take your meds sperg

>so you always have to add chemicals that introduce a local inflammatory reaction.
well nothing happened to me so meh

Why even try?

The scientist who would make a narcolepsy vax for millioms of chinks would get gulagd. In the west they pay 0,1% of their profits and move on

maybe you try to support your claims with some sources? let we see how and who calculated that

Not him but why should he even try? If he gives out a source that proves it, the Russian janitor will delete and ban it. Like I said why even try to have a discussion now.

dont forget that state media in Canada also applauds Pfizer for being great

>don't take the science juice
>hope i get soyvirus so i get a health pass so i can go to bars and museums without paying for a test
>finally get it two weeks ago
>literally just a flu
>government says it will cancel health pass next week
Epic. I hope that every faggot who believed this shit was dangerous, got vaxxed and wore a muzzle fucking dies.