Born too early to explore the universe

>born too early to explore the universe
Do you have this feel in your country?

Attached: 1426734156862.jpg (1699x1139, 567.35K)

it's not worth it if it's not under the banner of Rome

>wageslave in venus colony #1241

sounds very exciting

The surface of Venus is still somehow safer than Brazil

>the universe becomes a place where interplanetary voyages are commonplace
>still can't afford to travel

Attached: 291571060753.jpg (221x223, 51.81K)

ok fat

>explore the universe
>99.999999999999% of it is literally nothing
>most of the not-nothing is copypasta fiery balls of gas and barren rocks
wow, so exciting

how about you go explore the rest of the universe while i dip into FIVR and load myself into the position of duke in a techno-mediaeval fantasy kingdom at war with vampires

Attached: 1634144377029.jpg (1080x1080, 86.7K)

there's like nothing there. earth has plenty of shit to do, more than you ever will gayboy

>Exploring outside the solar system is scientifically impossible
>We are literally stuck here no matter what
>Humanity survives long enough for the sun to burn out
>leaving us to drift in an endless void of stars too far away for us to ever reach

Attached: 567.png (600x600, 185.48K)

No because Brazil is not a complete country so to speak. We still have a LOT to do in terms of self-improvement in ways that seem otherworldly from a 1st world POV: we're still working on stuff such as solving, say, illiteracy and littering. We are still, so to speak, colonizing a new planet and civilizing a tribe of hundreds of millions of people.

>>Exploring outside the solar system is scientifically impossible
Why is it impossible? I mean, we've already sent stuff outside the solar system.

Even if we make it to other stars, the universe itself has an expiration date.

Voyager may have left the solar system but it will take it centuries at least to reach anywhere. Any interplanetary travel will be 1 way journeys lasting entire lifetimes. Maybe one day tech will advance, but that would just shorten it to journeys of a few years only between the closest star systems

we have a vague image of our place in the universe, it is too big, millions of millions of galaxies

Mind you our understanding of the universe is very basic despite it being advanced science. There are very likely things we don't know about and could be the key to exploring the universe.

Few years between star systems doesn't too bad if we solve the ageing problem, but I guess we are entering into the realm of pure science fiction now.

Attached: felis ex.jpg (625x625, 23.48K)

Within your lifetime it will be impossible.

There's probably aliens wondering if they're alone like we are.
It's hardly scientifically impossible, just a question of resources, development of technology and time. There are already examples for interstellar travel.

Depends on how long we can make our lives last, putting humans into cryostasis, ships carrying embryos/robots etc.

>Within your lifetime it will be impossible.
i'm going to live for 300 years just to spite you

>he's only gonna make it to 300
I'm gonna watch the end of the universe with my own two eyes

Attached: deathism.png (1700x850, 352.99K)