Why do people think this is a fake country? Is it?

Why do people think this is a fake country? Is it?

Attached: ukraine.png (1200x800, 881)

im almost older than ukraine

Every country is fake

uuh bros???

Attached: IMG_20220222_162112.jpg (720x664, 215.48K)

desu iirc we learned a poem back in the school that described reactions of a foreign customs officer to different passports, the reaction to yours was "what's those geographical news" lol

mayakovsky was a pretty cool guy

Attached: Soviet-artist-Vladimir-Mayakovsky.jpg (500x669, 165.36K)

>kievan RUS
>belaRUS
Eastern slavs should be under one state, Russia

oh, i recall i tried to answer to a post like that but a janny deleted the thread before i could post it -_-

you see, rurik travelled from the north to south and his first capital was ladoga (staraya ladoga currently, its coat of arms is rurik's stooping falcon that ukraine stole and it's older than kiev, it's in leningrad oblast), then iirc it was novgorod (velikiy novgorod currently) and only then kiev, it was way before ukrainians appeared as a separate nation a few hundred years later somewhere in maybe 16th century

fact: Russia is as old as Ukraine

Bullshit country created by commies

thank you!! it was my thread

Well, we'll see how much of a fight they put up. If they are a real country they will fight to the last man and wage a war of resistance, if they surrender quickly or flee abroad instead then I guess they were a fake country all along.

Where did Rurik come from, originally?

More real than R****a

They should LARP as Sarmatians more often the Kyivan Rus' thing isn't working.

Finland

All countries are fake.

we share history if we go as far as kievan rus, kiev was one of the biggest knyazhestvo principality

moscow got its role because its prince ivan kalita was the best to suppress all the other ones

I mean I guess a Slav LARPing as a Sarmatian is basically just what a Cossack is.

We MUST STOP Russia from INVADING the sovereign nation of UKRAINE ‼ and secure DEMOCRACY in the region !!

Why would they compare it to Moscow and not Novgorod for example? Dumb mene

Attached: 418.jpg (1280x720, 93.57K)

maybe sweden, nobody is sure
there wasn't really a concept of nation back then
russians originally might be a mix of the native slavs and varyags, dunno, iirc the word russians has etymology from rus that's linked to old norse and mean oarsmen

why even compare one russian city to another it makes no sense

cause they inherited a lot of land from russia then ussr until they became the 2nd largest country in europe and instead of implementing a sensible system like switzerland or belgium where cantons/states/whatever administrative region would have their own language and autonomy they started we-wuzzing
russia should still respect their autonomy and has no right to invade them but the situation is still retarded

why the fuck can't you whiggers shut the FUCK up and not fight amongst yourselves for a moment
I hate you idiots

All post-soviet states are fake countries, except maybe the baltics.

The misty fens of Häme :)

Attached: 3cHO2Vw.png (504x647, 71.76K)

In other words, Kiev is a central part of Russian culture and history. Sounds like a good candidate for annexation.

What the fuck is "fake country" even supposed to mean? No, it's not fake, it is recognized by every government in the world.
Yes, this is why Kiev is known as "the mother of Russian of cities".

kek
let's hope putin isn't a history freak