We suffer so much in Britain it's unreal

We suffer so much in Britain it's unreal.

Attached: 1537102863020.jpg (841x825, 182.29K)

>Any Forums thinks i'm trying to be funny

Nigger we are borderline starving, you can't buy a car because they're outrageously overpriced it's hilarious, no jobs, 1200 unemployed doctors won a french competition and all left the country

>lives in pristine weather surrounded ny pretty women and lovely coast lines
>i suffer because le car!

No you don't, etonite

British posters would have you believe they are relatable working class chaps while in reality they grew up in a countryside manor and are descendants of some landed gentry, went to Oxford or Cambridge where they rubbed elbows with future MPs, lords, generals etcetera and were handed a cushy job in some government institution or a large bank. Don't believe their lies.

Attached: Benham-1.jpg (820x546, 152.42K)

>it's unreal
ok so it's fake and you don't suffer then

>believe they are relatable working class chaps
I am.

I have a cushy finance job but have a lower living standard than most eastern europeans

The uk is fucking broken

So this is the famous "craic"

Just move out nigga lmfao

Look lad maybe you do.
There are some extremely nice parts of the country where suffering is improbable.

I suffer so much in france i dont understand why everyone here hasnt killed themselves. Probably because we are too poor to afford ropes.

I just bought a convertible. I do not suffer :)

Attached: R (58).jpg (1600x1067, 152.34K)

i don't believe it is true

Attached: 1643308015801.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

you dont suffer in britain, you fucking eejit

i believe you

I bet every single one of you posh fucks has been to Eton.

Attached: 1643912506479.jpg (1125x1198, 250.5K)

>I suffer because women won't look at me and I'm too socially inept to climb my way towards a better career auuuuuuuuuu
>why do I have to suffer so much it's NOT FAIR auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu why can't sluts look at me!!!

Attached: 146923912437.png (320x287, 106.71K)

sure you do, limey

not nearly enough

conquer britanny pls