ITT we discuss america, the american people and american culture

ITT we discuss america, the american people and american culture

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x421, 7.94K)

W A L M A R T

Attached: 1640652092026.jpg (1080x684, 170.45K)

Burgers, slavery, guns and oil.

I like how europeeans always make fun of Walmart when it’s actually a really great thing. I live out of a pickup truck in a Walmart parking lot. You’re allowed to park overnight at Walmart which makes sleeping easy, especially because you can refill and refuel and get rid of waste. And I buy cheap groceries and supplies when I go in the morning to use the bathroom. I have a small camper attached to the bed and disability is connected to my direct deposit so I travel the country visiting natural sites of beauty and sleeping in Walmart parking lots. Right now gas is expensive so I’ve been staying out. Only major expenses I have is satellite internet and gas.

How many weeks of Walmart Sales is your country worth?

Attached: 1645573424179.png (2048x1482, 545.35K)

kek based

Fat fags

I didn't know how good we had it until I started traveling and seeing the rest of the world.

I think the "American dream" has literally boiled down to basically just owning a single family home, a car and having enough money to comfortably retire. Despite whatever amount of fucking copium Any Forums huffs on, these things are becoming basically impossible to attain in most of the global north.

It's sad that this is the state of the modern world but it's 100% true. If you aren't a complete and utter 10 IQ retard in the US you can achieve a very solid level of comfort with a very substantive level of income. The only place where I've been to that does in fact shit on 99.99% of America in every conceivable way is Switzerland and Norway. But the US has enough places to match and surpass most of Europe and East Asia in terms of standards of living.

I have ZERO fucking interest in living in places like France, Germany, UK, etc. Decent enough places but in no way are they more appealing than the average or better places in America.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk bros.

Attached: 1639916399107.webm (384x480, 2.51M)

>I think the "American dream" has literally boiled down to basically just owning a single family home, a car and having enough money to comfortably retire. Despite whatever amount of fucking copium Any Forums huffs on, these things are becoming basically impossible to attain in most of the global north.
How can they not? Cost of housing too high?

wtf

Fake and gay.

>Cost of housing too high?
I'm not sure about Europe but Canada for example has an insane housing crisis right now due

due to the increasing prices of houses*

it's good enough

Varies per country but yes, in general housing prices are outpacing earnings in my developed countries.

The culture of whom?

it's true

the only traditional american drink

Attached: 1610837155226.webm (1080x606, 585.93K)