What is going on in Sweden?

What is going on in Sweden?

Attached: STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg (1200x900, 86.14K)

you know what is going on in sweden

Attached: 1627981719402.png (537x538, 693.46K)

rampant sexual harassment

Chads being BASED is what's going on here

Disdain for women.

dont come here females

Either it's refugees or very strict laws. I think there's some self-replicating loop for certain laws. For example in germany right-wing extremism is a very big problem, so you declare many more things by law as right-wing extremist which causes the statistics for right-wing crimes to rise even further which in turn will give politicians an excuse to fearmonger even more.
I genuinely think that this is a huge problem in the western society.

I heard about the strict laws, a friend from Sweden was telling me a story of a close friend who was convicted for rape when he didn't even penetrated the girl, just forced her to give him a handjob.

We live in hard times. I hope he got out by now, can't wait to move away from this nordic shithole.

Oh he did, he spent 3 years in jail IIRC but he cannot get a job because of it and moved to the north.

Their law is protecting victims much more

did you know in Sviden (Sweden in English.) They have an anti-rape bracelet, if they say no 3 times then the rapist has to stop and leave

Attached: 1607229748584.jpg (640x480, 86.79K)

ask the Sviderinos why they make those bracelets in the first place

Attached: 1617858695810.gif (277x400, 116.1K)

viking genes kicking in

>in germany right-wing extremism is a very big problem
see pic but you're not wrong about the rest

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 20-43-09 Sind Rechtsextreme die grösste Gefahr für die Demokratie .png (840x501, 30.65K)

Do you mf really use "sex" to indicate political orientation?

Maybe I can rephrase my sentence a bit.
Rightwing extremism is a big problem in the eyes of our politicians
Better like this? Nancy is going insane due to Telegram groups for example. And it's being used like a treat to convince germans to enact laws that give the government in the end more power. At least that's what it feels like to me.

Why the fuck you opened the borders in the first place?

>Why the fuck you opened the borders in the first place?
cheap labour to finance boomer pensions and avoid a demographic collapse.

A culture that doesn't shame victims + liberal legal definition of rape. If you point a gun at a rival gangster rapper and make them take off their clothes while you piss on them, like they did with that kid Einar, that counts as rape. That in conjunction with that the number used in the map is reported rapes, not convicted rapes. Even if the rape report is withdrawn or determined to be false, it still counts as a reported rape. In third world countries like Poland or Bulgaria they probably count one person being raped 10 times by one person as 1 instance of rape since they only count convictions.

Germany is a backwards, perverted nation... stay away!