It's so surreal to think that I'm here thinking like: "I'm buying a ps5...

It's so surreal to think that I'm here thinking like: "I'm buying a ps5, what bigass tv should I buy with it" and just on the other side of the border in ukraine people are thinking of they and their families will survive the night if russia invades.
Sad, scary, fucked up and all because of fucking russia.

Attached: CO6dMcyUcAAKoTx.jpg (639x714, 30.37K)

Don't do that. Don't try to aggrandize yourself at the expense of Ukraine.

*If

It really is surreal that someone would consider buying a console that has no games

I even had thoughts that maybe I should give this cash to some charity that will help the refugees that will flood us soon, poor people.

Don't worry nothing will happen. Russia is gonna take the two regions with no resistance, and everything will be over.

This is really fucked up
My colleague is from Dumbass and he managed to make his documents and Russian citizenship 2 months ago but his family hasn't done the process yet so he is stuck in a fucking warzone
Cursed timeline in a way broskies

I think it's a bit top late for that but I hope for the best.

Yeah, sucks to be you

Courtesy of US taxpayers. Remember to thank an American today.

Hehe you're in for a little surprise

Attached: 16386138185940.jpg (960x766, 64.04K)

We pay for your protection. F35 in their most expensive version, abrams in their most expensive version, aegis balistic missles, patriots, drones and fuck knows what. We paid for your soldiers here, big money even for the US.

I feel bad because of your country and probably people like you who support putin.

Attached: 513A594F-4E21-4758-BD24-42961BF0777D.jpg (1200x2200, 702.18K)

Just the f35 are 4.6 billion USD.

Atleast you are in nato, our retarded leaders never did it when there was change. Now its ukraine, belarus and us left, people really think here we are some special snowflake that whole world will come to save.

>

Attached: 1645635196346.jpg (1311x879, 129.34K)

Ok. And in exchange for paying 2.1% of your gdp in defense spending, you get a guarantee that the most powerful military on earth will protect you. Meanwhile americans pay 3.52% of our gdp in defense. If we pulled out of NATO, there would still be absolutely zero threat to the security of the American homeland, but your country would immediately be in danger. There’s no need to be ashamed of it, but don’t pretend like you’re not leaching off of us.

I think about stuff like this everyday and it makes miserable.
I hate the world.

Attached: 1645639921620[1].png (860x602, 152.79K)

I never understand the point of these country roleplay exchanges where you guys pretend to ascribe morality to world powers. Everyone is just doing what's in their best interest, you know?

>I suffer on Poland

Attached: 1581174800054.jpg (462x434, 27.16K)

Do you even know that USA has it's anti-nuke shield here? That we had an occupation zone in iraq? That we took in terrorists so USA could torture them? That we evacuated afghani military staff for US? Get bent.
Now let me throw in another number, abrams contract is 6 billion.

People have been living in constant fear of death for 8 years, and you didn't say anything. But now out of sudden you feel "sad and scary" because your government told you so
Isn't this hypocritical?

Lol the goverment dosn't give a shit.

>abloo bloo what about our minor contributions to wars that were fought overwhelmingly by the US
Can’t wait till trump gets re-elected in 24, withdraws from NATO, and you guys get ass blasted by the monke man