Are Turks ready to accept diversity?

Are Turks ready to accept diversity?

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-02-23T18-24-51.751Z.png (835x1014, 861.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=afrikalı gelin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KARA BOĞA

yes.

Attached: 4380764.jpg (1080x1408, 429.61K)

VGH

The NVBIAN QVEENS of ANATOLIA

Attached: 1645299802557.jpg (853x1280, 522.17K)

This is nothing new though. Turkey has always been diverse. It was the centre of an empire spanning multiple ethnicities, religions, cultures from parts of europe, africa and asia.

>Turkey
No, Ottomans were diverse.
Not modern Turkey.

Aka genetic toilet

this is good news. they will bring much-needed money to Turkey.

Yeah that's what I meant. I should've been more clear that there's a big difference between the republic and the empire

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Turkish women were BUILT for African cock

it's the opposite though. Plenty of middle easterners and africans are descendants of Ottoman officers etc. stationed in the area.

turkish male, african female couples are pretty fuckin common here.

youtube.com/results?search_query=afrikalı gelin

What about the reverse?

not so common

Is it still possible?

>Implying there were no Afro turks who were descendants of Zanj in the Ottoman empire.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yeah, probably
i just said its not common

Seems like it since they're all in Denmark.

Sirs

the turks indeed had several blacks as slaves in their country, they even gifted some of them to the russians but this is like how jews lie in south africa about coloreds always being part of their country

Can we get good looking girls. Pic related is probably too pretty, but I'm just looking for excuse to post her.

Attached: y3ydFJa.png (948x1174, 1.43M)

pls visit turkey

sorry
i am not attracted to caucasoid women

Attached: 4976201d1c521d6719a5dfbe9a7f99c9.jpg (735x875, 127.2K)

I just have a weakness for dark hair and whatever you call those eyes, I see them in a lot of MENA women and it makes me swoon.

Attached: turkish qt.jpg (800x790, 83.43K)

Okay.
Please give Turkish and/or Circassian qt.
>gifted some of them to the russians
There was one who was gifted to Peter the Great and he became a Noble. His name was Adam Petrovitch Gannibal. some members of the British royal family, Specifically some of her Majesty's cousins descend from him.

first black military pilot in world history is turkish guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

Attached: 40387.jpg (663x1100, 318.16K)