So is Argentina white after all or not?

So is Argentina white after all or not?

Attached: argentina.png (656x656, 241.12K)

Non white with a small white population

so is the UK white or not?

White with a small non white population

Why are foreigners so aghast at the fact that millions of Europeans migrated to South America?

White with a large non white population

idk but I've heard boats were involved

No we're BLACK, just like Hondorus. We must stand together BLACK BROTHERS

General consensus in Italy is that Argentina is a white culturally euro country surrounded by non-white brown countries.

source?

>source?
me, my family and my university classmates' opinions.

By comparison to its neighbors, yes. As far as pigment goes, kinda. As far as cultural/economic achievements go, they're not on the same level of European and American whites. Even their cuisine seems subpar and limited.

keyed

Yes, but retarded low tier Whites

>

Attached: 1635709218477.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Argentina reverse is anitnegra
they are anti-negros
so yes

sex with anais

Attached: 1634594513441.webm (540x960, 2.82M)

we're currently suffering a genocide
bolivians, paraguayans, chileans, peruvians, colombians and venezuelans flood the country by the millions and argentines have already become a minority in many provinces
we're having a census this year, I wonder if the government will include race and if they do include race (very unlikely) I wonder how they'll explain the current situation

Argies btfo

Attached: FB_IMG_16453149707767714.jpg (720x526, 266.27K)

Fun fact is that Latinx is not a race but rather its a type of culture. Latinx come in ALL RACES. White (South and North Europe), Indigenous/Amerindian, Asian (East, West and South Asian), Black. And yes...........MIXED. This is what most people think of when they think of Latinx but in fact they really are of all types. One thing I liked about Encanto was it showed so many types of Latinx

truly the most powerful race

Do something about it because you have the right, as established by the fucking United Nations, to defend, uphold and prioritize your cultural, national and nonmaterial (as in social norms and habits) heritage.

So the italians and terroni are whiter than the spanish?
the provinces with the least crimes in Argentina are those bordering Chile

Yes tey are white ;3

Attached: 1640709442705.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

We ain't no latinx

Attached: 1622390302968.jpg (640x640, 37.05K)

Their god is literally a dead brown manlet

even implying that this genocide is going on is considered a thought crime

I hate how this faggot talks and moves his face

Messi died? wtf

No, judging by that image its red and its the only non-white country on the globe.

Pity them, fellow whites.

no because italians aren't white either