Flag

flag
do you have any migration plans this decade? Seeing a lot of latinos and americans heading for europe, the usual from /mena/ and africa, etc

Attached: 1645440760452.webm (490x720, 2.64M)

When i'm done with my engineering degree i want to move to like rural montana or something far away and quiet and just chill and work as a mechanic fixing peoples stuff

I'm tired of europe, and cities in general

Attached: 731002.jpg (1095x1600, 269.16K)

RAPE IS GOOD FOR YOU

i am moving to germany next month

Attached: Almanya.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

Our flag are all crybabies desu. They’ll never go to Europe.

no, migrants only clean toilets and work other shitty jobs

>americans heading for europe
You'd never think you'd see them here in Pportugal becasue they dont know where to point it on a map, but thats not the case, they are actually moving here

Attached: 1641319945662.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

I want to return home I miss my parents, I'll save a year or two then come back. I'll be a king with euros

What is it with these tiktoks and eye color? Holy inferiority complex

>Americans moving to Europe
I have literally never seen this happen.

We’re full

There's not many countries with a better economy considering my occupation, but if I can I'd like to move to Australia or Texas once my degree is finished

I thought maybe a few well off Brazilians would move to your cunt, but you get actual USAsians too?
How do they manage to fit in?

You sound like a whiny faggot, do people not like you in Sweden because of that or what

I know a bunch of americans who came here

Sweden is just very mentally exhausting to live in, it's hard to explain, there is just a total friction to life here. It makes people suicidal en masse (and rightfully so)

There isn't anything measureably wrong with it maybe, i just want out.

Might go to Norway when I'm older, other than that nowhere else I really would want to move to other than Iceland.

All countries suck cock so i just want to be a digital nomad

Attached: 1616643258947.jpg (1024x576, 60.61K)

I just want to live in a country that isn't an unstabe poor corrupt shithole

My English teacher moved here after travelling all over the world. Claimed that people here are much better than the crazies he had to deal with in SoCal. While I can sort of agree, as I also do not consider californians as human, but surely there were better places to settle in.

I have but really as an exception not a rule.

I hate tiktok

I want to fuck revy

she is lesbian sorry