Ask a real KKK member anything

hey Any Forums, I was raised in a wing of the Traditionalist Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Tennessee. Both my parents and their grandparents were members, and I am a member myself. I don't plan on getting into any racial or political stuff so jannies chill. I make this thread because I would assume people from around the world would be interested in my experience. Feel free to AMA, i got nothing to do all day.

Attached: download (18).jpg (300x300, 17.26K)

post robes

What's the chance of me finding a cute redneck bf in the US?

Is the modern KKK a psyop by CIA??

Post proof

Where do I sign up? Do they give me a free costume or do I have to provide my own?

who's ur favorite black person ?

it’s a larp (saged)

Are you racist like in
>I hate niggers
or are you racist like in
>Only ethnically homogeneous societies work
?
Also, what about your colleagues?

pretty high desu. Nashville is a hub for queers

some branches yes, mine mosty keeps to itself. We used to do some picketing back in the 2000's but public opinion has become so hostile that we dont bother anymore. The ones who do are either extremely out of touch with basic reality or feds

just go to the website of your local branch and reach out. If youre in the right place you might actually bump into a recruiter

Do you actually have the robes? Post them

none of them

I guess neither. I was taught that theyre inferior and to be honest after becoming an adult I can't say if that's true or not. All I know is I personally want nothing to do with them, but I certainly dont wish them any harm.

how much do you weigh?

Does this feeling extend to other races or is it just about blacks? Is it firstly and foremost defined negatively ("no foreigners") or positively ("whites first")?

I don't have any robes. Contrary to what the public image of the Klan is only the actual community leaders do the cross burning ceremony. Folks like me who were just born into it are like any other civilian. I barely go to any klan meetups anymore desu. Most of my involvement just has to do with the "charity" aspect of it i.e. helping parents homeschool kids, building up local infrastructure etc.

Its everyone who isnt in my immediate community really. I don't even know if you could consider me or anyone else in my branch "racist", all we care about is our town and our members. Everyone else may as well be a black catholic jew satanist pedophile, whites included. We look after our own and that's about it at this point. Any community outreach the Klan does backfires tremendously and we're aware of that.

why didn't you do shit during the BLM riots

see If we went out actively to stop the rioting and the looting we would be declared a national security thread and the fucking military would probably come after us. We're already a designated terrorist organization so any action we take is under the fiercest imaginable scrutiny. Not to mention the fact that we'd be completely outnumbered and some of us would probably be killed. We're working simple people. It would be incredibly irresponsible to let some childs father get slaughtered without regress by the hoarde.

Interesting, thanks for answering.

what's your bmi?

can you post any proof at all

There is no single KKK anymore and they're all more or less independent splinter groups that are a lot easier to infiltrate.

Sounds comfy honestly, do you feel like being being part of this community brings you closer to your neighbors and people of your town?

Do you worship white angels?

Attached: 1636492533905.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Do you rough up people who visit your town or just non-whites who try and move in?

what is like being an absolute retard who is part of an organization created by jews, you are the "white" version of the nation of islam but worse because those retards at least read some books

do you guys recruit outside your communities ? do you suffer any attacks (cops and others) ?

Well yeah. I'm a conservative.
The kkk is just scum. Ive met members everywhere. Just white trash suburbanites larping as psuedo intellectual altruistic country boys.

>anons believing this with literally zero proof
Fucking newfags