Not my problem

Not my problem

Attached: images.png (259x194, 7.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttErpOTO0ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ruskov, should we be worried ???

Attached: apupleure.jpg (653x588, 59.52K)

I don't want a war can't they just wrap it up...

Damn thats a big ass river

should've gone all the way to the Dniepr

Don't worry. I've been repeatedly told by Russians that an invasion won't happen and it's just American fearmongering.

мы тoжe вoйнy нe хoтим.
Mиpy миp, дaй бoг

Why did this escalate so quickly its been 8 year frozen conflict no one cared about
Is Putin having some illness and wants do something he will be remembered

Why are you doing this ivan?

Attached: 1645563287733.png (700x566, 465.35K)

Probably wants to subdue Ukraine before they arm themselves too much and it would become more difficult.

Forced social media

Politics aside, that Ukraine map sucks now.
The Donbass gave Ukraine a certain symmetry with that and Lvov on opposite sides and the Dnieper in the middle.
Now it looks like shit

This true?

Attached: 1645638368630.jpg (1024x736, 107.3K)

"Kyiv" 2022

Attached: 940079-apocalypse[1].jpg (480x270, 14.89K)

>preserving nature is bad

yeah

Hohols, what is your opinion of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ttErpOTO0ms

You guys have been saying for 8 fucking years there is no goddamn war.

You cant bitch now. Do something about it or repeat this shit 20 years.

I find this offensive since moscow region was mostly inhabited by finno-ugric tribes.
Btw ukrainians are really cringe with this shit they unironicalyl believe theyre the master race since russians arent pure slavs 100% like them

Nobody here cares about Ukraine either. At work during lunch everyone was talking about why they didn't give a fuck about Ukraine. And how we shouldn't get involved.

But you know, politicians do politician things.

They seem to be the wewuzzers of Europe, at least other nations actually achieved something

Nobody really did shit when he took Crimea, so he probably just thought he could just get away with invading Ukraine again. I don’t think Putin actually expected Europe and Japan to join the US in sanctions

We do.

And they think nato will help them uphold that status. Yeah, they are dumb as a fucking brick.

Attached: 1645104944599.png (1200x556, 242.16K)

My guess is he wants to get rid of any pesky general in the army who may be thinking of couping him. A war gives him the perfect excuse, a mishandled grenade or a terrorist attack near the border and boom, all your problems gone.

We have 2% blacks though.

Their government is ran like a gang. Their voice means nothing, and if they protested or tried an insurrection they would be probably shot down.
Hard to fight authoritarianism from the inside when there isn't an open war.