Who are the worst posters on the board?

Who are the worst posters on the board?

Attached: 2D848448-5AE2-4A35-BAE5-3E4F21EA8C0D.jpg (780x468, 28.17K)

Canada

Mexicans I think.

(You)

Every Scandinavian country + The Netherlands

Chicanos

I single-handedly elevated the status of Polish posters from "minor inconvenience" to "insufferable faggots making it impossible to browse the board"

dutch

me

Brazilians
Australians
Scandis
Dutch

If you say Finns I will take it very personally

>I will never wageslave in brownentina poster
>cisgender iranian schizo (used to only post in /mena/, then got kicked out and went to /desi/, then got kicked out and just posts in normal threads now)
>japanese ultranationalist who used to spam every korea thread with incomprehensible jap gibberish for hours on end, I think the jannies banned him until he ran out of VPNs but there are less successful imitators
>finn who wants to have sex with birds, has so many IP addresses jannies can't stop him
>the extremely intelligent and hyperfluent in english vietnamese poster
>iraqi christian incel from australia, likes saddam hussein a lot
>latinas HATE white boys guy
>shahar (might not even be real I suspect an israeli downloads his pics off facebook and larps as him)
>swedish 29 year old NEET who has never worked and posts pictures of his basement apartment all the time
>peruvian obsessed with immigrating but never does it because he's too busy making threads on Any Forums
>multiple mentally ill chicanos in the US who usually post about aztlan and la raza, can be found in any thread about mexico
>peruvian furry who spends all his time making general threads with furry images before other people can, never gets banned for some reason
>argie girl who thinks she's french (anais)
>german schizo obsessed with IT developer salaries but refuses to move elsewhere
>mexican though hater
>brazil is not latin american schizo
>at least 15 australian posters who pretend to be chinese sometimes because it's funny
>french user who supposedly spent 29 years studying the bible (latest schizo on the board)
>that completely insane indian poster called haploautist who wants to genocide muslims and seems to be some kind of hindu supremacist
>multiple mentally ill nafris in benelux and france

a few that come to mind

Every argie other than me (including those who post under other flags)

Not all Russians
But some of the Russian posters are highly sensitive hypocritical schizo trolls
The janitor is a great example
Most of the real americans left when he took over.

Walmartians are the gold standard of extremely low quality posts on average but of course there are always insane discord tranny outliers

Every South American (especially Brazilians) and 90% of eastern euro countries.

Comprehensive

Brazilians are 1000x worse than Mexicans, they aren't even bad posters if you discount the american diaspoooora

Burgers

don't speak ill of my cute french jehovahs witness wife

Cisgendered iranian male

None, all posters are great :)
:(

>anais
you should kill yourself NOW
anais is an Any Forums treasure

any poster that isn't directly targetting the complete and utter destruction of the janitorial staff

Attached: 1567593429975.jpg (1311x879, 129.34K)

French, especially that one faggot that seethes at the very mention of anything remotely british and claims all our accomplishments are in fact french

JANNY, ARE YOU OK?
ARE YOU OK, JANNY?

Attached: 1637625453918.png (300x329, 33.73K)

obviously not all but there are a ton of obnoxious schizos under your flag, not saying it's you specifically

this, if every second of your life isn't dedicated to finding a Final Solution to the Janny Problem then you are the worst poster on this board

Attached: 1642689993544.png (1472x982, 134.04K)

See
Not all russians
But those few have driven off most of the fun posters to the discord.
If you see a bait thread go sideways its probably us

>best
turks, PT/BR, aussies, finns

>worst
poles, ukrainians, balts, japs, dutch

I get it, there are a lot of br schizos in the general.

have to agree with mexicans

i like american and french posters

Your kind cling to this board as if it will not decay and fail you

she's a welsh skeleton
NOT french

Thats not a brazilian.

Italians are certainly the strangest

dutch

You have larpers from the american south pretending to be italian.

the Finnish bird fucker

We have had several, including from the USA and Canada.
But we've had anons playing proxies for years now so it's hard to figure out who a larp is

sweden

He
The honey madman
The Mexican of Iranian women

The trinity of int

Mexicans

I'am the worst poster, all me btw

fair enough. Out of the dozens and dozens of reasons to dislike us,what do you choose?

I used to be the jan. Hes from the american south. He doesnt believe im anything. He will rant about china, russia, america. He uses "mutt" non stop because he was range banned for the insane schizo racism and pedo shit he put out.
There are larperz but hes the one everyone knows.
"Mutt" is his thing. I think he might be from texas or louisana.

If he turns his ip back to normal he cant get around the ban, its that bad. He has to be a kkk member.

Al Sudani

>best
brazilians
>worst
also brazilians

>ctrl F: brit
>no results

Why are we so irrelevant bros?

Interestingly, the strangest people pass by ita

Anyone have any idea about that UK flag posting image about some refugee place shit? Give me qrd pls never buy his gimmick but his post always reach 100 replies and why tf you guys talk with him while half-Armenian got 0? They're the same coin but different sides