Is the future of Europe?

is the future of Europe?

Attached: adsfjasdf;ka;dsf.png (6480x7480, 1.13M)

i am greek

Russia WILL join EU and WILL be happy
It's just a matter of time trust me we will catch up one day

The Baltics are member states of both the EU and NATO, so no.

>implying anybody would follow through on Article V when Russia invades

you literally have no reason to imply that retarded habbeninigger

I am from u crain

Finland should be yellow.

Hell nah

How Europe will be divided is irrelevant. These are just cultural regions and nothing more. What all Europeans must agree on is this:
>Permanent expulsion of England and America from Europe
>Ban on American media and NGOs
>Deportation of Muslims and demolition of mosques.
If no consensus is reached on this, we will not be here in 100 years.

Do you actually think that the US and Germany would send troops to defend the Baltics?

The only reason Russia can somewhat get away with chipping away at Ukraine because it uses the pretense of annexing areas that already have a bunch of people that sympathize with Russia. Invading the Balts would be a straight up war of conquest and definitely activate Article V.

The troops are already here

>would
you already did lmao

The US literally already stations troops in the baltics and just sent some more there today you absolute retard.

all of the things wrong with europe are because of europeans
no english or american person told the world europe is open

Attached: 1644389694557.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

Britain, Poland, Slovakia, maybe the Czechs and France (under Macron, not if Pecresse wins) are the only countries I could see actually declaring war on Russia over the Baltics.
And when they get routed, we will evacuate them, not reinforce them.

The only reason the US has to defend the Baltics is the warm fuzzies of no more territorial conquest in Europe. Declaring war on Russia and concentrating resources and personnel on the opposite corner of the world would be a formal invitation for China to annex Taiwan and colonize the South China Sea--things that actually matter to our strategic interests.

If Putin wants the Baltics and thinks Russia has the autarkic capabilities to be an Iran tier pariah state, then we won't stop him.

nothing but that doesn't change the fact that Spain, a nation as disconnected from the east europe as possible is also sending troops over to ukraine, a non-eu member
retard

They have all said and reaffirmed they will do article 5

Media, brainwashing. I feel sorry for both England and America, I would like them to become white, nation-states again. But your and the Jewish media are poison. Btw, Britain has a paranoia about the alliance of Russia and Germany and will do absolutely anything to prevent it and will forever act like a Trojan horse. The sea is your destiny, you do what you do in Asia or Africa. This has gone too far.

yeah he's gonna magically stop after attacking NATO+EU and reaching Poland, which he hates even more. Kaliningrad will stop existing.

Not to misunderstand me, I will immediately say that Croatia is an irrelevant country. Now that we have clarified this, here is the question: do you really believe that America would risk its own destruction because of the micro-state like Estonia?

He'd probaly stop after reaching east of germany desu. Restoring old soviet sphere of influence would be sufficient for him

How many did they send? Gonna guess it was fewer than 400. It's just for appearances. If Russia wants, they will call NATO's bluff.
We also said we'd honor our Mutual Defense Treaty with the Philippines, yet we didn't do shit when China started occupying the Spratly Islands.

STOP separating Gallia from their MED BROTHERS

Taiwan doesn’t require legs on the ground to defend, literally all the US has to do to fight off a Chinese invasion is ship its superior navy out there and China can’t do shit. The US is more than capable of defending both the Baltics and Taiwan at the same time.