Brexit means brexit

Brexit means brexit

Attached: 1633219740581.png (743x391, 45.02K)

The fact that they have a minister of brexit opportunities makes me laugh errytime.

Why don't rich Brits just move to Australia?

>that time on Any Forums last year when everyone pretended we had empty shelves in our supermarkets and had run out of petrol
I'm glad you've all stopped acting weird now.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

>rachman

Attached: 670ec8e77128081.jpg (1080x528, 92.79K)

Austrailia is shit as

australians move here

>pretended
Kek sure sure

I remember this thing. The funniest thing was that he made all the tankies on Twitter upset, no one even cared about Brexit

Because of EV shit, now Japanese people have become to understand why Brits left EU

most eu countries cant have sex, fund themselves or defend themselves
you're losers

Tbqh, post Brexit Britain felt like a private USSR. In the airport, the EU arrivals, we were taken in a separate sector where we were treated quite military style strict, out in the city there were cameras, bouncers and drugged/smashed people everywhere and in the neighboorhood they snitched an old lady making a garden because it is "hazardous" and without a licence.

Fuck off pvt Gomez

Sure sure

Half of the people at my job are brits

another loser nation added to the endangered species list

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-23 162159.png (736x309, 16.32K)

Thanks

Texit means Texit. Lyin Ted is my president

you're welcome loser

Kek

>tf

Continentals don't see themselves as their actual peoples and nations, brainwashed NPCs all call themselves "Europeans" in the same way the eastern blok thought they were "soviets" instead of their actual peoples, sad awful thing that will contnue until everybody in germany is indiscriminately slaughtered to stop their constant evil schemes to conquer the world.

No user. No. Bad meme.
That is an pro sjw meme. Pro.