Any conflict arises in a backwater no name country

>Any conflict arises in a backwater no name country
>bro wwiii for real this time

Stop being retarded happeners, it was unlikely in the Cold War and it’s basically impossible today

Attached: 129D200A-CE69-4230-A7E8-7C4B4D7EF68A.jpg (432x620, 93.75K)

GUYS
A TANK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
THIS TIME ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL GUYS

GUYS???

Attached: gem3.jpg (535x457, 23.63K)

Its the wishes of bored hateful people that are too cowardly to commit suicide and also too self important to die alone.

>Its the wishes of bored hateful people that are too cowardly to commit suicide and also too self important to die alone.
ahah yes yes lads

WW3 unironically started in one of my vicky 2 games because Russia allied with the UK DOWed Kiev for Donbass

Attached: 1612160922547.png (2560x1440, 3.87M)

>It is just a big nothing you guys! Just consooooooom all day instead

Attached: 1645524808129.png (847x673, 57.18K)

>it was unlikely in the Cold War and it’s basically impossible today

Literally the only thing that prevented an all out nuclear war during the Cuban missile crisis was one dude in a submarine voting “no” on launching the nukes against 2 other guys voting “yes” to launch them.

>OMG it's just like in my videogamerino

Attached: 123killyourself.jpg (474x375, 19.43K)

beautiful painting

Nukes ruined modern warfare

planes*

This isn't so much about le WW3 as much as it is about the end of the post-Cold War period. The constant tug of war between the US and the Russo-Chinese block since '08 is nearing its peak, and things won't be the same. People forgot too quickly about the Russo-Georgian War, the spectacular failure of the BRICS to derail the US dollar in 2010, the Green Revolution in Iran and others. It has all been leading up to this.

Attached: bloatstare.jpg (1988x1536, 305.47K)

world war 3 will start when e*****d feels like one side is getting too powerful. God I hate anglos

This conflict is showing how cucked Germany and France are. So much for being “leaders” of the EU, the only reason they’re doing anything at all is because papa America took charge. What happened to forming their own army? Defending themselves? Germany won’t even send military weapons to Ukraine. Really highlights how unprepared the West is for any sort of serious conflict.

we3 isn't likely but there exist tensions around one of the larger nuclear countries, and also europe tries to portray itself as prosperous and that it went past the stage of wars, hence why conflicts there are significant in their eyes

i should say that europe has a good deal of hypocrisy when it forgot yugoslavia and doesn't even counts it as the last time there was an open war there

>i should say that europe has a good deal of hypocrisy when it forgot yugoslavia and doesn't even counts it as the last time there was an open war there
You’re completely right, I didn’t even notice that but it’s true

why do you stir up that conflict then by pushing nato to our borders at the same time making it clear we are unwelcome to join it, it's no different than marching troops at the ukrainian border

ukraine is the biggest country in europe
it's a huge deal

We were willing to not put missiles in Ukraine, but the decision to join nato or not is Ukraine’s choice and Ukraine’s alone. A lot of Russians have this mentality that we’re “pushing” like we’re forcing or manipulating these countries to do this, but they’re only doing it because of Russia’s actions. They have far more in common with you than us, there is no reason for them to naturally prefer us over you. It’s only because Russia has antagonized Ukraine too many times that things ended up this way, and they only have themselves to blame.

didn't ww2 started when germany annexed poland (another backwater no name shithole)?

To join NATO you need to have a functional democracy, fucking sheep

well don't you see that making a military union that's anti-russian in its nature and pushing it to its borders is a threat to russia? what's even a point of it after the cold war has ended?

putin reacted to it in one of the possible ways, by creating instability

And as we can see today, NATO and those countries were correct in their decision

Attached: p0bqfvfs.jpg (512x287, 18.91K)

eh, tell it turkey

it's a purely military union, don't mix it with the eu that's both political and trade union

anyway it's not relevant even, so if they had had a good will they would have found a way to affiliate russia