I think in English. I talk to my friends IRL in English. I talk to my gf in English...

I think in English. I talk to my friends IRL in English. I talk to my gf in English. Only time I use Swedish is once a month when I speak to my parents.

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: tears in pain.jpg (300x300, 22.49K)

No, my parents don't speak Swedish

Be honest, are you serious?

every language except english must be banned

Do they really not?
Yes I am 100% serious. The friends IRL is because we have several non-swedes in our group though, and I rarely hang out only with other Swedes

This but unironically

my Bosnian-German internet friend thinks and dreams in English lmao

i wasn't being ironical.

every language except english and japanese sounds like dogs barking or someone sucking a dick

Attached: 1633249762987.png (1369x829, 1.38M)

>hanging out with non-whites

Didn’t know you were a fag

i don't think. I have no friends. I have no gf. I don't talk to my parents

Non-whites here usually speak better Swedish than white students, and its mostly students I hang out with. I have German, French and British friends, all who I speak English with

Not bad. That's the solve all problems

white exchange students*
sorry

Freak

No.
I haven't used English in over two years which is the time my ip range was banned from posting this site.

Yes. Ever had it been this.

swedish fail

No, I will never think in *nglish

Reminder that after filling the country with blacks and Arabs, Sweden is now pre-emptively refusing to take white refugees from Ukraine if war breaks out, just in case

Attached: 1361540248421.gif (404x416, 204.08K)

no worries we can take all the refugees from ukraine pls come to our country

that's just globohomo sinking its teeth into your brain.

What nationality is your gf?

It do be like that
Spanish

Same, have to pull up google translate sometimes when I speak my home language because I forget some words but know them in other language.