Do you live like rats in your cunt?

Do you live like rats in your cunt?
There are people everywhere, living on top of each other in tiny houses and getting in your personal space, I can't stand it

Attached: 18BoVSI.jpg (1600x1128, 387.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/07/02/spain-among-most-densely-populated-countries-in-europe-says-new-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thirdie "people" on Any Forums keep telling me I don't suffer, while Belgium is basically Bangladesh in terms of population density.
Don't (you) me if you're brown.

theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/07/02/spain-among-most-densely-populated-countries-in-europe-says-new-study/

Yes, we are overflowing with people. Even more so than Europe. Australia is full.

liar

Attached: btzxwxga32m61.jpg (1080x1071, 87.85K)

It's weird how city-dwellers insist on living in a human hive and mortgaging their souls to do it while they have cheap Shire-like rolling fields and hills only an hour drive away from the city.
I hate cities so much it's unreal. I pray for nuclear war every night.

Yes, and our urban population density is among the 10 highest in the world.

>Do you live like rats in your cunt?
Yes i live in dark purple area.

Attached: 25332e9eae5d3573.jpg (400x499, 57.21K)

but why? spain has shitton of empty space and they are all in one city lol

why do you hate horizontal property?
I've seen spanish anons here post suburbs which are basically just random condominiums in the desert, do you guys just hate houses?

When you live in an interesting city you only use your home as a place to sleep

No, Spain is not a desert. The only desert that Spain has is in Almería. All that yellow stuff that you see on the satellite map is not a desert, it is a semi-arid steppe, that is, cultivable, and it only represents 45% of the country. Spain has many intermediate elevations full of vegetation, in fact it is the second country in Europe with the highest average altitude without counting the microstates. Anyway, it is one of the countries with the highest proportion of forest area in Europe despite all the memes, a truly biodiverse country

Attached: forestal ereas europe.jpg (1200x1009, 92.31K)

>Ireland
>Spain

comfy

user it was a figure of speech :/

This is where I live by the way.
Rate my desert Any Forums

Attached: IMG_20211206_144940.jpg (4096x2304, 2.21M)

yes. you can drive for hours into the mountains and i you will see either a hiker or maybe a plane flying above you. i cannot live like this, i unironicly consider fleeing to africa or australia for this reason.

I think I need to move to either Greece or Spain

No, it was your ignorance having an effect.

I was only interested in why spaniards love apartments so much, didn't mean to cause offence

Wow, I live in a desert! Thank you Portugal for clarifying what my country is like.

Attached: IMG_20211212_134335.jpg (4096x2304, 1.44M)

Brazil is a very unequal country on population density. I was raised in a state that has 8 people per sqkm and moved to Rio state which has 350 people per sqkm
The crowded space fucks with people brains. Everything is so close but people act more like insects than humans.

you're welcome now answer my question

I moved from the suburb to the city. I like living in the middle of all this

Attached: AC82541A-8A6D-46F3-9982-3D156082E527.jpg (977x733, 472.65K)

Because the apartment blocks accumulate more population near the urban centers. This is why we have such a high urban population density.

Attached: urban population density .jpg (1000x1218, 450.43K)

Woah is that a desert??????

I guess it makes public transportation more efficient too, it's a trade off really

Our "houses" are apartment sized

Attached: 0f.jpg (1920x1279, 518.41K)

>two stories tall
Literally the perfect size for suburban homes, stop complaining the UK is comfy as fuck

Yeah, we can afford to build shit at literally china tier prices, so I guess that's nice.
Still wouldn't mind having the option of getting a proper house.

Attached: metro.png (1195x717, 63.31K)

No I'm borderline agoraphobic, I hate being able to hear my neighbours and seeing 30 people when I look outside, I must escape to North America

Attached: pjlq.jpg (512x401, 52.92K)

most people who get suburban homes here do it because of the peace and quiet, that and public transportation sucks so you might as well just drive to work

Take the detached house pill, most of the suburbs over there look crowded because they're all attached to one another

Attached: Housing_type_2018data-02.jpg (2663x3563, 1.81M)