Is this legal in your cunt? i would really like to do it but i could potentially be fined a large amount

is this legal in your cunt? i would really like to do it but i could potentially be fined a large amount

Attached: nobody-at-garage-sale-picture-id1262901956.jpg (612x408, 69.34K)

No
It could very well be stolen items if you don't have the suppliers receipt when the police arrives

Yes, very common. I go to things like pic related pretty often.

Attached: Loppisen.jpg (2048x1152, 1.34M)

>is this legal in your cunt?
Yes you dont need any permission for your own yard.

Attached: pihakirppis.jpg (1430x951, 365.17K)

not only are garage sales common, but people literally leave free stuff out on the curb here when they don't need it anymore. people leave out old sofas and tvs and just expect a neighbor or passerby to take it if they need it. in fact im sitting on a chair i found this very way

Do you need permits for yardsales in public areas?
Here people just randomly have garage sales in parking buildings, town squares, in fields etc.

Attached: Loppisar.jpg (3840x3840, 2.62M)

I have these warped Tupperwares for 25c
I will buy them 15c
Ok deal

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SC-

are you serious, Spain?

Yeah we left our old fridge and stove on the curb and some junkie scouted it out within two hours and loaded them up into his truck by himself

I remember going to a mexican flea market in the usa, shit was wild. Horse rides, food/snack stalls, people selling random shit, bootleg films, music everywhere, etc. I liked it, found a couple of interesting things while there. Would had bought stuff I needed around here if I didn't the space on my luggage.

>Do you need permits for yardsales in public areas?
Yes, its only private property that dont need permissions.

Attached: pihakirppis1.jpg (1920x1080, 788.75K)

>Would had bought stuff I needed around here if I didn't the space on my luggage.
silly that's why you always bring an extra empty suitcase with you on international trips

ive seen this a few times a got a couple of things that way kek, but they usually just leave it next to the the trash so that hte garbage man collects it
you're supposed to bring it to a "clean point" instead of the garbage bin tho

I did, I bought a lot of shit but I was talking mostly heavy tools, larger things that would not fit in my luggage and that where incredibly cheap.

Not him but I always bring a large 75L sized backpack with me with a smaller hard case instead for fragile items.
Worked great for a long time. Brought home a machete from Thailand, bunch of stuff from Russia and so on.

I doubt anyone would care unless you're selling very expensive items, anyway this kind of sale is obsolete when OLX exists

Why everyone has small cars?

Most of those are wagons, you know its normal in europe, theres way smaller cars than those. Stop that america larp.

Wagons are the most common car in Sweden.

Attached: parkering_sommar_1350x690.jpg (1350x690, 188.23K)

Yes

>american larp
you'd be surprised how americucked mexicans are, tons of US companies directly manufacture in mexico so those cars tend to be available in both countries

Mexicans drive big cars. Especially the ones in the US, because they have to fit so many people into one car.

can someone be a gigakike here, buying low then selling high until they acquire the most expensive item in this car bazaar?

its funny cause sweden is actually same, they have probably more classic landyachts than america by now.

Sure. I once bought a chair for 200kr, sold it a couple hours later for 350kr, bought a bicycle for that amount and traded like that for most of the day. Got a really nice leather armchair in the end that cost a fortune new.

Poor babushkas sell their groceries this way