Housing in the USA is too expe-

Housing in the USA is too expe-

Attached: file.png (1246x1120, 2.15M)

nsive

so frickin' true, bro. I didn't believe the "housing crisis" it was super weird such a prosperous and huge country doesn't have decent housing they i did my reasearch and found that every american wants to live in LA rather than going somewhere affordable .

Prices went up but honestly not by that much. Unless you live in a very high demand area like NYC or California you can find cheap homes. I wanna buy a home for 50-60k with cash at some point this year and rent it out.

>every American wants to go to LA
all the jobs are in major cities. and living outside the city is not practical because of shitty American urban sprawl. Every time someone posts a screenshot of a tiny house than is ~4 hour drive from any serious employment and tries to use it as evidence against the fact that there is a housing crisis, I shake my head.

In order to survive, one must work. In order to work, one must commute to their job. In order to commute to a job, you need to live near your workplace

>remote work

idk bro isn't the rural internet dogshit in america video stream requires a bit of bandwith

Honestly no. Pretty much anywhere that isn't the middle of nowhere has a rural internet provider and most have pretty high speed options. Even if it might be expensive. But I think ISP prices are a rip off anywhere in this country

retard low iq take

dilate. outside of major shitholes like NYC, SF, LA housing 15 minutes away from downtown is dirt cheap

Attached: 1625695033416.png (1786x769, 1.74M)

Also pictured: no jobs

Pretty much
And here comes the excuses

>Muh oh no I have to drive 30 min to work

people who were born in cities like LA shouldnt let jews force them out of their home

false

Wtf? In russia I could only afford this for 65k usd.

Attached: 1645633880244.jpg (304x318, 23.04K)

What if you live in NYC and Jews are 90% percent of the city population

Just so every non-American on Any Forums knows-

Every single one of these posts is made by an underage person or a person in their 20s who got a degree in racial studies and wants to live at the center of the most expensive cities in America.

t. someone who saved up for a down payment of $15k within a year and bought a 2.5k sqft house with a massive back yard and garage without a single problem. I'm only 35 minutes away from a major city in the East Coast. it's quiet, calm and safe.

65k usd means at some point this cuckshed was ~150k$ LMAO delete russian housing

Attached: cheap but you dont wanna live here.png (1068x796, 1.41M)

>$15k within a year and

*within a year of setting the goal to buy

Enjpy working at dollar tree bro
Capcha: GAYAN

I hope you do with your gender studies degree