How did u learn english?

how did u learn english?

Attached: 1608509230943.jpg (229x220, 7.75K)

Attached: pebble throw.png (629x630, 292.49K)

it took 3-4 years of spending 10 hours a day on the internet, didn't even happen consciously, i just woke up one day speaking english

Internet connection.

Playing vidya and figuring out which buttons did what and then I made the connection with words.

Unironically watching japanese animu with english subs. Then I started writing more and more on fora and eventually I studied
(by myself) for an English level test

went to study in malaysia

Shitposting on Any Forums

it came to me in a dream

YWNBAN

I started young by using an english-spanish dictionary to understand text in my PS1 games
Then once I had internet by looking up song lyrics and stuff, then eventually realizing the english speaking web has more and better content and trying to read and watch videos in english. And I became proficient at writing by discussing with you retards here. I still suck at speaking it THOUGH

School lessons from 4th grade, music, movies, tv series and video games.

YWNBAW

gaming

internets, vidya, tv, music

I've been using the English internet since I was 11 bc the German one was lacking in content and wuality

A talking magic cockroach taught me

Literally from my mother's tongue

Went to a private school of the Opus Dei with native English people. In four years I went from knowing practically nothing to a B2 level. I still greatly dislike the anglos tho.

*native English teachers

Watching Mad Men

the beatles

Similar here
>Go to private academy with native english teachers
>Active speaking classes with games and real english use
i think its good to make the student comfortable in situations where he understands 90% of the english spoken at least, and he learns new words bit by bit, instead of overwhelming them

Private school w/ double scholarship. 2 hours of english every day.
It's so ingrained in me I more or less think in english. would recommend.

>I started young by using an english-spanish dictionary to understand text in my PS1 games
damn based

by consooooooming american media of course. and the internet

Watching hentai subtitled in English and the eager to understand the dialogs.