Should white people exist in your country?

Should white people exist in your country?

Attached: 1635057701122.png (732x1148, 694.34K)

STOP POSTING TWITTER RACE BAIT THREADS I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE

Attached: ywnbaw.jpg (524x228, 39.96K)

white people dont exist.
I dont have anything in common with am*ricans

Wypipo is a made up race though

I'm white but I support the existence of all races. Shouldn't have to be said. But I do reject ethnic nationalism that disguises itself as racial justice, because it's just dangerous and violent. Take influence from those who can offer pragmatic and effective solutions to problems, not make it worse by terrorism..

the only way for a multicultural society to thrive is to basically have state enforced segregation with a police state. Otherwise you get blacks wildin' like right now

i only want irish people in ireland so no not really

Probably not such they genocided the natives here.

Are they trans? If yes then no

or at least go look for some new pics if you must. posting racebait we've seen a thousand times from one's racebait folder is incredibly lazy and toxic.

They're only "wildin" because they were basically treated like shit and barely given a chance to integrate into society until society until barely a generation ago, retard. You're just racist.

Why you white people doesnt want to get racial support?

White people are more of a legitimate race than black people. Native Europeans do genetically cluster very close to one another, while in Africa there is more genetic diversity than there is in the entire rest of the world combined.

No.
This, wh*tes are so evil. They shouldn't exist anywhere.

white is an american term for americans. I am not a european-american therefore Im not white.

You're white cope. Europeans IRL already refer to themselves as white now

Only cringelords and amerimuts.

this is a hadith from over 1400 years, and the word white is used. it is a common used word and not american as some try to make it.

Attached: e2bbb41a33a5591970cddab846125c7b.png (600x470, 158.79K)

White is the only race that does exist, Europe is not a separate continent form Asia, European only exists a concept because it was built on ideas of christianity and ancient rome/greece, Asian doesn't exist as a race, Japanese and Indonesian people have nothing in common as an example.

only weirdos think white people should be genocided normal people dont think like that

Why white liberals just dont comite suicide if they hate white people so much?

only zoomers who spends their entire lives on american social media and are muttifying our actual society