What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Attached: 1645625906056.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

me in the black car
sorry bout that

Somehow that dude is still alive, he will probably kill himself when he gets the hospital bill.

There is no way the driver in the black car did not see.

I can't believe this, or if he is he must wish he was.

America is turning into China after 4 years of successful sinohypnosis via manualTikTok trend selection

china tier, frightening

damn

Chinas evolving away from being soulless robots while the muttoids are turning into soulless NPC cattle due to fluoride calcifying their brains and being poisoned by HFC. And being turned into brainwashed adult toddlers by Disney and the news channel

China just has trillions on cams on the street and were seeing all of the vids of people that were probably prosecuted

Very wise of him to use hazard lights

Shitty SUV visibility and the constant checking for other cars but never for pedestrians. Literally China tier society, Americans will find nothing wrong with this

Attached: 63618acf7b605ba15eda6d5b7f2162e9.jpg (640x740, 57.47K)

These are the “””””””people”””” you share your road with if you get behind the wheel in America

Attached: 6CF5BB9E-5369-440B-AC01-A0CF28B41E41.jpg (1170x1637, 147.5K)

is the guy driving?
why couldn't he take the photo while he was parked?

>he
look at the nails

so he's a faggot

>average size american decides to get out of his car and walk for the first time in months
>this happens

>Disgusting, unhealthy drink
>Awful nails
>Taking picture while driving

What a trifecta.

>you don't get it, I NEED to drive a truck so big it requires a front facing camera

Attached: 1645629144468.webm (576x1024, 1.41M)

big trucks + small population = bad news

I checked the news and he died the next day at the hospital, sad.

His willy must be microscopic lol

Holy shit, this is chinese tier

i got a friend with a lifted ford bronco where an adult man cant be seen in front of the car, its the scariest thing you can ever ride in around town, you constantly have to count people passing in front of you
>3 people entered from that side, 4 from this
>only 3 emerged on each side that means one is still somewhere in front of me...