Just hit 100kg on my bench press bros. Is fitness large in your cunt?

just hit 100kg on my bench press bros. Is fitness large in your cunt?
are YOU fit? Your not fat, right?

Attached: fit pepe.png (860x972, 281.76K)

Post body
No homo

not really, no incentives. you can get married no matter how you look

Unironically can't afford a gym sub anymore. Food is a problem as well, everything here is full of carbohydrates and sugar, while meat and such are unaffordable. I can do like 10 pushups max

Sure love working out but could never do that much my wrists are too weak.

I don’t know what flag that is, but you should move lol

Attached: B0D49887-D64E-4586-AAAA-ED3BABD6F4BA.jpg (500x469, 56.9K)

I use some machines and some dumbbell but I do not use the barbell because I am afraid of getting another inguinal hernia

How much is a monthly gym subscription there?

>lifting for women
you must be able to defend yourself, as a man

Attached: Confused Pepe.jpg (400x400, 55.21K)

I can't imagine a country in the western world where gym subscriptions aren't as common as having Netflix

100 kg is pretty good. Best I could do was 85 kg for 5 reps.

that's a cope. no need to defend in a society where people are sane, and dont run around with guns and knives.

I also teared a ligament in my left shoulder benching and afraid of doing any heavy carrying since
Maybe $15-20~? I'm not sure didn't check in ages. Local gym is incredibely crowded anyways, and don't have many essential equipments like a squat rack or fractional plates, mostly fancy but useless machines

cope, i will kill you

Attached: indian skinny.jpg (867x1390, 105.01K)

I used to, but I don't care about gymcelling anymore.

>gymcelling
how fit were you, and why didn't it help you talk and get girls?

Attached: bulklord.jpg (947x1200, 240.49K)

Is fuckarounditis as bad as they say? I lift, eat more than I used to and drink protein shakes and it seems I am doing fine. I don't care to gain as fast as possible I do it for my mental health so I don't really want to meal prep and follow a strict schedule

I'm fit but not that strong, since I only do calisthenics and cardio

What cardio? I only like the rowing machine and the stairmaster.

>Your not fat, right?
Yes I am.

Attached: 77.jpg (1815x893, 577.87K)

that's fine, depends what your going for. Would recommend weights though, for good looks
whats your routine?

being fat is no fun, please work on your fatness

Attached: fit pepe.jpg (750x1000, 63.84K)

When I hit 110kg I was happy as hell. I eventually plateaud at 110kg and got bored of doing so much weight so I switched to less weight and more reps.
Anyways congratulations.

I don't know, I never really kept track of how much weight I was lifting as I was never really interested in weights anyway. I spent most of my time doing stuff like skipping, boxing, swimming and sprinting. Weight lifting just bores me to tears.

jogging and swimming
3x16 chin-ups
3x25 push-ups
3x25 squats
3x12 hanging leg raise

I got a curlbar with some weights for christmas, it's 22kg and use that for some curls and use it while doing squats too, it's not enough weight to really matter tho
I don't wanna go to the gym

yeah i work out at planet fitness. not the best for machines and no barbell except for smith machine shit but my main goal right now is losing weight so it is enough. lot of qt girls there too