Gf breaks up with but "wants to stay friends"

>gf breaks up with but "wants to stay friends"
>literally feel suicidal and want to kill yourself
>decide to completely ghost her and ignore her
>she starts texting you at night after a few days

Does this happen in your shithole?

Attached: 6rjzf8u9ddi71.jpg (640x793, 88.26K)

fuck off normie

i wouldn't know

no gf doesn't happen, but ghosting does.
staying friends is probably not feasible if she dumped you on bad terms. better to tell her outright but she should get the message.

I'm 26 years old and never had a gf.

Don't stay friends with her if you really are torn up about it, just get her out of your life. She might regret it, but if you get back together she'll just get bored and try to leave again.

how can i express this so you understand it, if you want to kys cause of a girlfriend, you didn't suffer enough. or you are to stupid to suffer. in either case go out of the gene pool.

Do Asian women realise wearing blue eye contacts is a red flag?

when women do that, it means that she already fucked other(s) guy(s). ignore her find someone better, or just meet her just to fuck idk

I know a korean girl who has blue eyes. Her grandfather was Swedish but the only trace of it is her eye color.

>>gf breaks up with but "wants to stay friends"

Attached: 309491629328510.png (373x387, 282.64K)

>>gf breaks up with but "wants to stay friends"
lmao
roasties always do this and then she parade her next bf in the next 2 months, posting pictures on IG so everyone, including you, see how she got over her last 'toxic relationship' or some weird bullshit like that. Just tell her to fuck off.

Feck her brains and and ditch her, nobody who break up and still be friends has good intentions

Why are women so irrational?

Attached: 1639901601597.jpg (1080x1068, 102.26K)

You have to inherit blue eyes from the maternal and paternal side, it's a recessive trait.

Yeah that happened to me a couple times but I don’t talk to them anymore. I’m super lonely now

>muh gf
fuck off bruce

She just wants to suck the little soul you have left before fucking you. Ignore her.

interacting with girls?
no it doesn't

it's extremely hot

Omg you idiot. Go back to school. Some times it jusr pups up again. It's just really rare.

Happened to me, I told her I didn't want to because I would just see her date someone else, she started crying (fucking bitch) and I left, it happened after she went to visit "a friend" and didn't want to even kiss me after that then next day she broke with me, but I already suspected she cheated.
Just move on and find someone else, or enjoy being single for a couple of weeks or months.

Attached: do7ban4u0cd81.png (680x662, 303.96K)

Holy shit I wish I had a friend to tell me this two years ago, op it's true fuck off

They "pop up randomly" because both parents carry the gene for blue eyes

yes except for the cuck simp shit of "feeling suicidal"