Imagine where medical science would be today without shart blasted puritanical ethics BS holding it back...

Imagine where medical science would be today without shart blasted puritanical ethics BS holding it back. Amerimutants set stem cell research back 20 years.

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-pol-alt-right-frog-television-animals.png (900x843, 16.93K)

What's stopping you fags from doing your own research? Why does everyone wait for America to do everything for them?

We're the only relevant nation in the world, everyone else are urchins and leeches.

>ME NO LIKE ETHICAL DILEMMAS ME THINK MORE GDP, MORE DEMOCRACY, MORE FAGGOTS = WORLD MORE GOODER
>MORAL PHILOSOPHY? WHAT'S THAT? JUST DO WHAT FEELS BEST AND RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE

Attached: aa0.png (800x789, 147.65K)

>implying governments arent doing it under the table

>WHO CARES ABOUT ECONOMICS JUST LOOK AT THIS MORAL DILEMMA OVER HERE BRO!

Attached: 1630819861385.png (895x1217, 157.96K)

China has already created human/cow hybrids. They are manipulating genes to make super aoldiers

>They are manipulating genes to make super aoldiers
The chinese dude that was trying to make children more intelligent were literally arrested.

Attached: 51v2VlaMDvL._SY600_.jpg (397x424, 47.04K)

typical abhorrent polish post
because he was using government technology

medical science still cant give me a footlong schlong that women cant resist
why even live?

american has money and that causes brain drain from around the world

wish there were more experiments in man-made plants

Now THIS is what I call a SHITPOST

Attached: 4EF0C8C3-A2BF-4EEB-9368-78359C047078.jpg (594x516, 24.07K)

Just experiment on people bro. What could possibly go wrong.

So they can drink their own milk at the battlefield.
Amazing

Literally nothing. The US has millions of homeless and runaways. Snatch them off the street.

I actually think we're better off if the Chinese take the lead in developing this technology. Americans would probably try to use it to make everyone gay or something horrific

Aren't you already making Dr. Moreau-tier abominations in your homeland, Zhang?

Let's start with you first.

I agree. We should skip all animal trials and move straight into human trials.