Do you go to a barber or cut your own hair in your country?

Do you go to a barber or cut your own hair in your country?

Attached: 20220222_052316.jpg (640x452, 40.57K)

Yeah I go to some Arab barber near my mom's place that takes 10euros for 15min haircut and doesn't need an appointment. I hear white people pay 30euros and they have to take an appointment though.

>though

i go to a female hairdresser because her prices are the cheapest
what's wrong with the usage of though in this sentence?

You must be new here..

not new just haven't had the time in the last year or so to browse as i used to before but the board seems the same as before to me so idk

what's the meme about >though?

Based

nah i just shave it off every now to buzz cut and then then let it grow unntil i shave again

based

My hair has not been cut in a few years

no they cost 70€ and talk way too much while my old buzzcutter cost me 12€ 10 years ago and still does the job without saying a word.

there was a Mexican schizo who soyjaked every post that contained the word though

I shave my head every week or so. I'm not paying some faggot

same, and the cut is clean too

my mother cuts it for me

Attached: 1563669580824.jpg (500x500, 25.54K)

Based

the infamous 10€ arab cut, does it really exist everywhere else in Yurop? Do you think there is a secret organisation behind this?

>70€
Are Norwegians fucking insane?

Used to pay 7 pounds to buzz cut in London with an arab guy, now i pay less then 2 here in brownzilla

I pay 80 MXN (4 USD) and that's kinda expensive, sometimes I ask the chubby lady to shave me so I can wait three or four months before going again.

I go to a hairdresser. They're better cutters and I get to talk to qts and they wash and cut my hair. I also don't have a generic short back and sides haircut.

I go to the barber
I honestly have no idea why since all I get is get a buzz cut, I'll probably save money by just buying a haircutter

I think zoomers say 'though' all the time, so apparently now you're not allowed to say it at all.