Vietnam is the best country in Asia for expats

As cheap as Thailand, but the women are much better looking and look more like East Asians. Less visible degeneracy than other parts of SEA. Food culture mogs, they have oriental food, good Chinese and they even have a bakery and coffee culture imported by the French.

You can't lose with Vietnam

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 62.02K)

lol kys sexpat

Fuck off we are full, if I see your disgusting Anglo ass over here I will personally kill you and burn your fucking corpse.

he's probably a filthy nguyen

Sorry but I'm not a sexpat. I'm a digital nomad who doesn't require a western country to works, so lives better for less in SEA. Me having sex with the local women is just a coincidence.

No you wont bell boy.

Enjoy your agent orange bro

I'm proud of banh mi bros, only relevant countries in SEA
EA tier

Do the math. Either I stay in Australia, give the government an obscene portion of my income in tax, pay obscene rent for a shit hole apartment, pay $40 for a haircut and spend $150 on food a week.

Or

I move to Vietnam, live in a nice apartment for 10k a year, pay 3$ per day for the best tasting food I have ever ate and have sex with an obscene quantity of attractive local women.

Which options would you choose?

Based

eww sexpat

yep sexpat. The thais are doing good by starting to kill you.

Get to bed wagey, your boss will be pissed if you show up to work tired tomorrow lmao. Absolute cuck.

I wish i could live in beautiful vietnam instead of shithole france but they will kill me as soon as they see a surrender monkey

fr*nce has no coffee or bakery culture. The japanese brought that.

>cuck
you mean cock? that's what I'd cut off from you if you came to my country just to fuck my women.

If i remember well they have crooked teeth.

MĂ©docs

>People coming to Britain
>To fuck the ugliest women in the world

Has literally never happened

>1 star experience

Is it hard to move there ? What are the requirements ?

half greek

Do come and bring some aussie culture with you. This country is so boring we just immediately consume any foreign culture that we get.

Also teach us how to kill a crocodile with one hit too.

I'm planning on using the 3 month travellers visa and just leaving the country every 3 months to Cambodia for a week then renewing.

is that why everything looks like a rip off of china?

Based encouraging Viet

>YOU CAN'T GO AND SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THAT POOR AS DIRT COUNTRY TO IMPROVE IT'S ECONOMY IT'S IMMORAL OKAY!???

Attached: 1644622317036.gif (801x580, 409.04K)

Could be but initially they force shits down our throats out of our will.