Is the US/UK, anybody speaking more than 1 language (in the US, anything besides Spanish) shocks and amazes people

Is the US/UK, anybody speaking more than 1 language (in the US, anything besides Spanish) shocks and amazes people.

Have you ever "shocked" anybody in your country by speaking a different language?

Attached: language.png (600x491, 246.05K)

I went to school in a relatively shit area, met a few of my friends from there recently and they were very surprised that I’m able to speak French and Spanish fluently
My dad experiences this to a much greater degree; he speaks maybe four languages fluently but is capable of reading, writing and listening in something like ten languages

Angloid degeneracy to be stunned by someone speaking different langages, your ancestors used to do it well sometimes with no education and working like slaves, you became such idiots no wonder you make all those stupid threads.

im allergic to foreign

no one asked you to learn english

Silence frog

No one expected you to become such empty heads animated only thx to your surreal arrogance

I see you in so many threads… Do you really spend all of your time seething about England?

In my cunt you are almost obligated to know 3 languages

I want to learn another language, but my retarded ass struggles with English. I'm just autistically good at maths and biology

I see you crying and coping on a daily basis about the french tho, while its your angloid brother that start those stupid threads.

We only ever joke about you, most of us like French people
You, on the other hand, seem genuinely upset

I speak Italian which surprised the crowds of Italians in Sofia asking for directions

I met a Korean girl a few years ago who sounded like she was born here, then I found out she'd only been here a few years. Mental. I think she liked me, I should have done something desu.

>Nooooo me and my several angloid anons insult you in mass on a daily basis but its just a joke right
Thx proving my point about your stupidity.

Some time ago i thought a bit about the thing called "Anglo curse", and came to a conclusion it's absolutely real, little to no reason to learn anything else, unless you're going there for work and whatnot and even then, so i can't blame them really.
And no, i didn't hear a single english word irl for the last 5 years for sure, nobody to impress. Not that i want to, gave a shit 10 years ago, now it's just a tool.

99% of the time it’s playful shit like «haha frenchpipo smell bad»
stop being such an autist

>stop being such an autist
Me an autist ? Because i state facts and you cant admit it ? And you dare crying about that but the french flags should stay silent otherwise its autism ? You guys really have empty heads.

Wtf even causes this level of schizophrenia?

>Shcizophrenia
You dont even have clue what words even mean anymore.

Russian and Ukrainian are so similar it might as well be 1 language.