He’s not seriously moving to Japan isn’t he?

He’s not seriously moving to Japan isn’t he?

Attached: CD16784C-6C8F-465C-B6B3-4CF055D1EA1E.jpg (300x168, 8.46K)

Why not?

I thought he moved to Japan years ago

Japan is the Canaan for incel losers. He might have accidentally gotten fame and riches but he's still an incel loser at heart

>caring about pewdiepie
is this 2017?

Since when did he almost stopped playing games though...? And how did he attracted normalfags who only care about reddit memes?

His kind is not welcome in East Asia
>t. Spanish

Is he still making YouTube videos? Shouldn't you move on at some point?

when you make 100 k per week from youtube videos and endorsments in it, it's difficult to move on

>Shouldn't you move on at some point?
you know he's worth 50 million+ right?

No somalis there I heard.

Is it me or he looks roided as of lately

Who?

i think it's pathetic and Marzia has no backbone to tell him she doesn't want her children to grew up around bug people

Literally moving to a country he can't integrate into and if he has any children they will always be seen as outsiders because he likes fucking cartoons that come from that place. I swear to god anime rots people's minds.

How fat and disgusting are you to assume his twink phuhsyqq is a results of steroids?

Hes a nazi tranny and he should kill himself

spoken like a true serbian chud

he does tiktok reaction videos now

Literally who
Nobody gives a shit

>Racemixing with a southron
>Moving to bug cartoon people land

He's a disgrace to EVROPA

Attached: 1645102438848.gif (360x359, 1.41M)

You will never be a woman. You will never rule europe. End it

I will pull out your nails one by one one day tranny nazi. Kill yourself and save yourself the pain

he's 5'9 so he'll fit right in with the little nips

Attached: Adamdriver.jpg (633x783, 81.48K)

Never should have come here, southron.

Attached: 1638014389995.jpg (373x322, 29.61K)

How old is this dude already ? Still no children, and no real things changed since like 2012. I'm guessing he does this to create a false sense of advancement in his life.
he should just cum inside his wife desu

You have no power. Soon neonazis will be wiped out by real slavs

How can a northerner be EVROPA wtf?
Your post makes sense if you talk about his wife committing a sin for mixing with him

He's a trans nazi. They don't do that. All trans nazis should kill themselves because they will get killed anyways

I will personally send you back to Africa.

Attached: 1644440137305.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

>trans
>nazi
meds

So much envy ITT

ti be mentalno zaostanat si ili so e rabotava?

You will get thrown into the pit with your nazi trans shiptar "trad" (in reality trans with a trad fetish) brothers

"Trad" nazis are trannoids and muslim lovers. They need to end themsleves. You can recognize them by their love of speed (blitzkrieg, sonic, speedrunning and dying early of suicide)

FACT: The souhtron fears the EVROPEAN BVLL.

Attached: 1645270618317.gif (420x360, 1.67M)