Why are sub-Saharan African countries so utterly irrelevant? Like...

Why are sub-Saharan African countries so utterly irrelevant? Like, say what you want about Arab countries but at least they’re constantly pissing off America and making the news or fighting some war against the west.

Sub-Saharan African countries are kind of just there, they never make the news even for bad reasons, you never really hear about one invading or annexing another one or declaring war on America or whatever

Attached: 849E0813-23A0-478E-8255-5F1856D84467.jpg (572x536, 27.53K)

Sudan is part of Sub-Sahara, and good leave your nose out of our business.

Sudan is Arab and culturally North African. Even Ethiopia and Somalia are Semitic

When I say subsaharan I mean the Niger-Congo speaking countries

they were relevant during the cold war, with what was happening in Angola, Congo and Zimbabwe

Excuse me, sudan is not North African

We are Blacks racially, and culturually I guess we're Arab. But we do not consider ourselves the same as Arabs.

Shut the fuck up you’re literally descended from Arab peninsular tribes

>muh skin colour

Imagine letting American cultural standards define your identity

you very exaggerating by implying all Sudanese are descended from Arab tribes. but generally yes a considerable percentage of them are, including some descended from Juhaynah tribe I like this tribe because it is my grandmother tribe and one of greatest.

Attached: ElXTXn1WkAEnsGY.jpg (849x530, 75.61K)

We're a mix of Blacks and Arabs. Our skin colour is proof that we have African ancestors. In fact I see more Blacks than I do Arabs when i go outside.

i wish my country was irrelevant and that nothing happened. I wish no one knew we existed, sorta like tunsia or some shit. every other day there is some bombing or an official who is caught for corruption. We are about to lose our IMF funding too

You guys need to you're own Otto von Bismarck. Why hasn't one of the clans taken over the rest of the country?

They have multiple times, they just get overthrown. Everyone wants power and the old bitter clan leaders who most people listen to due to seniority hold massive grudges against each other. They also profit by collecting taxes in areas they control.

also The whole clan thing is fucking bullshit too, most of us who take a DNA test find out we have relatives from our "enemy" clans. We have been practicing endogamy for over 2000 years, everyone is literally cousins hence why we look alike but despite having the same culture, blood, religion, language etc we want to kill each other over power and control. I think the only way to do is to have an external enemy which would cause us to reunite in a way. It has to be a fellow muslim country, maybe a gulf country. That would make these zoomalis wake up to reality

The clan system seems very ingrained in Somali culture. If it can't be removed then reforming it is the only other option.

>also The whole clan thing is fucking bullshit too, most of us who take a DNA test find out we have relatives from our "enemy" clans.
do somali clans take this seriously? it also happens to arab clans but most people explain it by saying this is because of alliance and adoption(pre-islam).

it can be removed through sheer force and moving people around. You can relocate clans that dominate certain areas and force them to live with other clans. They are basically all the same people so they would eventually marry each other etc, it happened before in the 1970s when siad barre moved clans around to build roads etc

>do somali clans take this seriously?
yes they swear on their clans. In fact your clan in some places is more important that islam

>it also happens to arab clans but most people explain it by saying this is because of alliance and adoption(pre-islam).
this probably happened in the past here but we have significantly become dumber. Arabs are smart enough to see the bigger picture unlike the idiots here

Sheer force would probably lead to more violence. I bet monarchical system would work if the clan system is reformed. Base it off the UAE or German Empire.

>Shut the fuck up you’re literally descended from Arab peninsular tribes
If anything the we wuzzing is what's American

>sub-saharan Africans
>implying nafris are somewhat relevant

>you never really hear about one invading or annexing another one
Maybe not right now but there's been constant civil wars and invasions in subsaharan Africa throughout the last century since they got independence. Somalian invasion of Ethiopia (Ogaden war), the two Congo wars, Rwandan genocide, Biafra secession in Nigeria, Angolan civil war, Islamic insurgencies in Mali and Nigeria, etc etc

>cuckstamp flag

lmao

>Why are sub-Saharan African countries so utterly irrelevant?
just getting on with life
mostly controlled by defacto dictators

I really would like to live in Botswana or Namibia, I find peak comfy, specially the first one at it looks like they have a bright future ahead