Russia is a way cooler “bad country” than China. Seriously. Russia is the only bad superpower with SOVL...

Russia is a way cooler “bad country” than China. Seriously. Russia is the only bad superpower with SOVL. A brutally depressing yet tough and resilient national history, Grey factory towns with dirt poor suicidal alcoholic workers, smog and smokestacks, unbelievably and utterly corrupt bloodthirsty mafia-entwined oligarch politicians, and utilizing old-school superpower power projection methods, like an angry senile old dictator rambling incoherently to the UN and a gigantic assload of rusty old weapons manned by (literally) buck-broken conscripts. China quietly wins influence by buying major companies and trade treaties with, say, Estonia. Russia flat out just makes Estonia shit its pants in terror by pointing five gorillion Soviet era nukes and tanks on the border. China’s precise and sneaky currency manipulation and economic infiltration methods are fucking soulless and boring compared to the tard-rage brute force of RODINA RVSSIA

Attached: 710560AA-8B6B-48D2-9698-968DA388E97B.png (600x600, 341.51K)

>trade treaties with, say, Estonia
What can I say? Bravo, Estonia!

>Russia is a way cooler “bad country” than China.
Well that's natural. China is the good guy.

Too long, where's the funny

I just like that we are contrarians of the world.
West does one thing, we do the opposite.
Someone has to be that smug asshole who does everything the other way around.

>Russia flat out just makes Estonia shit its pants in terror by pointing five gorillion Soviet era nukes and tanks on the border.
Monkeland is a third world country that not even other third world countries care about, all this talk about Shitkraine is just so goycattle forget about soyvirus.

Russia is the midboss and a plot device for Ukraine's character development. Mark my words, the fuckers are gonna have a redemption arc when we thrash them and they join NATO when China bares it's fangs.

banan?

that's quite a bunch of bullshit stereotypes

but well i guess the anti-russian sentiment is going to increase for a while now

banan!

Attached: angry monke man.jpg (214x236, 5.56K)

It’s pretty much all true lol

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Putin is 170 cm. Even our zoomers are taller than him
And yes, there's an increase in anti-putin memes. Probably just the typical shills/glowies/trolls
Also fuck western values

>superpower
they arent though. how are they different from another european country besides being big?

Having nukes

As I said before, they have a giant assload of nuclear warheads and rusty tanks manned by a horde of depressed rapist conscripts, that terrifies pretty much all of Europe

Why do you hate Russia
We are made to love each other

Attached: 743640F0-1775-4C67-9CFD-BADEA898DB1E.png (746x512, 99.43K)

two bombs weren't enough

I don’t hate Russia. I think Russia has an awesome history, awesome culture, awesome art, awesome scientists and technology etc, but its government is so intensely corrupt and I fucking hate it for ruining Russia

that doesnt make a superpower. and how many active nukes does russia have, compared to say frances undiscloded nukes?
i dont claim to be an expert but i dont think it would be an easy win

This