Western euros

they have no money to buy a car, a home or have a kid
why are they considered richer than eastern euros?

Attached: ruskinje.jpg (1580x1481, 483.5K)

There is no Western and Eastern Europe, that is a ridiculous concept used and promoted by Amerifats to divide Europe for merely political and economic reasons.

very true, Russian propaganda is painting us as rich so that they have no mercy with us

>why are they considered richer than eastern euros?
because they earn more.
I live in 500k city. My salary will be about $1k per month from 28.02.2022. I can take a distant job for $1900 but i don't want to sit all day home because i have no friends.
I rent a little flat that costs me $88 per month. Food can cost me $125-185 per month.
I am pretty satisfied but I want my own property.

because GDP per capita
>ridiculous concept
how is that ridiculous? it was very well materialized.
people east of the iron curtain under communist regimes faced food shortages, economic stagnation and large-scale political upheaval for decades.
meanwhile the western democratic countries either part of NATO or militarily neutral thrived following a liberal economy ideology based on
market individualism and private property.

>ukrainians are waging a "race war" against this
Did they surpass poland in retardation?

>88$
I pay more for a week's worth of fuel, and 1k usd is about a 2 bedroom apartment before utilities.

>how is that ridiculous? it was very well materialized.
Into what? Rocky movies with le evil commies? I talked to boomer indians, cubans, lithuanians, etc, they all regard highly the soviet union. What is an american to me? Nothing but a savage that believes he's doing the right thing while at the same time causing evil.

Attached: 1645495502375.png (769x612, 164.1K)

Don't use that frog if you're not Armenian

yeah that's pretty cheap, my 15qm cuckbox is $500 before utilities (but decently central in the city so that drives the price of course). if you're very lucky you can maybe get the same for $300.
but apparently average wage in Russia is just $650, and food isn't that cheap apparently. funny how he pays twice his rent for food and I pay maybe 2/3 of mine.

materialized into basically what we call "standard of living"?
quality and availability of employment, class disparity, poverty rate, quality and housing affordability, hours of work required to purchase necessities, gross domestic product, inflation rate, amount of leisure time, access to and quality of healthcare, quality and availability of education, literacy rates, life expectancy, occurrence of diseases, cost of goods and services, infrastructure, access to, quality and affordability of public transportation, national economic growth, economic and political stability, freedom, environmental quality, climate and safety.

Senza la renta

Attached: usa-flag-beach-towel_13802637-a01.jpg (1500x1500, 856.83K)

Euros are a lost cause we should dissolve NATO already

>Don't use that frog if you're not Armenian

Attached: 1645112758082.png (471x400, 30.52K)

yes, they are considered richer so the rest of the world can extort more money out of them

None of those metrics improved after the fall of the soviet union. Its just an american meme to keep pushing us away from our own land.

holy shit $88? I should move to Russia. I only make 1000 gbp a month anyway, and half that goes on rent.

Because we can heckerinoo consoom more nintendo and marvel products eveb if all the things that actually matter are unaffordable.
Eastern europe is a non suffer zone

>Only half
Where do you live? My friends were paying like 900 to 950 GBP after council tax was factored in

Stupid ex-soviet dumbasses dont realize the value of having a slav hoe, a dacha and a BBQ spot because they've been brainwashed by fake american lifestyles 99% of them dont even have.

Attached: 1601666723839.jpg (750x1050, 119.59K)

Tbh it's low rate even for my city.
But i guess pretty nice place would cost $180-250 here. I live in tatarstan