Why are men around the world becoming cuckolds while women become more masculine?

Why are men around the world becoming cuckolds while women become more masculine?

Attached: A2A71900-4C7A-4DB9-8103-91FC09AD797A.jpg (776x365, 48.24K)

Honestly, I dont feel to bad about being circumsized. Idk why people cry about it so much. My parents did it for religious reasons so Im not mad about it (even though Im not religious). And I dont feel like it has affected my life in any positive or negative way.

Damn imagine being one of the few cutfags in Europe.
Why people cry about it? It's genital mutilation you Kike

because you're a cuck

That's not masculine behavior it's just female man hate crazy, let's just say her face would no longer be the same if I ever meet her.
Same for any woman who pushes circumcision or is manhating

You can't feel as much pleasure as complete people

actually it's just her looking for attention which is a feminine behavior lol

I'm not circumcised )))

Replace "circumsized" with "having my dick mutilated as an infant" in your post and perhaps you understand better why people are against it.

Myth. I got cut after I had started jerking off and there's literally no difference.

Interesting. How old were you?

That too.
Replace boy with girl in that tweet and women would flip and start screeching

yeah this turbo cherry picked image really represents every single female on planet earth
have sex
touch grass

Attached: Hf95cfj4228-.jpg (518x544, 38.56K)

It represents enough, just read conversations about circumcision and see female reactions

it represents that one single twitter post and nothing else

m*n literally cannot compete with female (XX chromosome, no penis) BVLLS
in 50 years there will be women-run breeding farms where incels like you will be put to be used for the pleasure of the svperior female BVLL

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-22-21-48-55-16.jpg (1080x2146, 733.28K)

Incels would just be put into eternal serfdom.

Around 14, almost 15. So you can guess how much masturbation I was doing at the time. Even hurt myself jerking off before I healed. Had to stick to just pulling the shaft.
Idk how to explain this......there's slight loss of "pain sensitivity", but its not the sexual kind. Like, the unpleasantness that's almost painful that you feel when your foreskin is pulled back and the head rubs on a roughish surface is lesser.
But actual sexual pleasure isn't lesser. I can't speak on the difference in sex because I only had it once before being cut and it wasn't real "fucking to climax", just mindlessly sticking my dick in and experimenting. First time I really had sex while rock hard I nutted in seconds, guess my dick was working fine lol.
I feel like if this theory about the glans losing sensitivity because it's exposed to air and fabric was correct then no woman would feel pleasure considering how exposed their nipples, and in a lot of cases, clits and vulvas are.

I know for sure that there's people who lose sensitivity though, but that's because the doctor botched it and messed the frenulum up.

Wow thank god we blocked reddit lmao.

Good for you because personally I'm mad about being cut.

We're not allowed to talk about it.

>this is true because i read a twitter post

>>Myth. I got cut after I had started jerking off and there's literally no difference.
Not a myth at all. I was circumcised at 22 and I definitely feel less pleasure than I did before - which is merciful in a way, because those first couple of months after I was cut were awful. Constantly wincing as I was brushing against my underwear.