ZOMG MONKE MAN CALLING LMAOO AYYY DAS AMAZING WOW!!11!11

IK OOOK?

ZOMG MONKE MAN CALLING LMAOO AYYY DAS AMAZING WOW!!11!11

No, I don't have any banan

jannys gonna be mad guys stop it!!!!

banan?

anana

do you have banan?

Delete this post. Putin is fucking based, he works hard and saves the white race just so that some cuck like you mocks him with this soulless morph of his face with that of a monkey? This is fucking wrong, man. Like why would you do this? Chadimir Putin doesn't deserve to be memed like this.

what do I do if my country increased banana imports for three years straight and now the monke man wants to take them away?

Attached: aru_a_07_02_n04 (2).png (1046x1610, 807.98K)

he monke

Dont answer. Its a scam. If you say "yes" he will annex you

nooooo delete this NOW DELETE IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

ooga-booga, no give banan.

>OOH OOH OOH OOHKRAINE?

Attached: 3457837.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

>nooooo delete this NOW DELETE IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: monky.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Hahaha el mono

OOOO OOOO AAAAAH AAAAAA

hehe le monke

you should have been smarter than that. everyone knows that monke man will lose his shit and destroy a country over a couple bananas.

btw it's interesting that in countries that grow bananas prices are higher than in Ukraine

Attached: 547435345.png (665x518, 20.9K)

banan?

Attached: 1603133968709.jpg (1024x680, 318.8K)

Listen here you idiots. Think you're hard to find? The right people are already doing it. There are connections both in the Ministry of Internal Affairs and in the FSB. The first data on especially active ones have already been received. Better stop your "campaign", otherwise you will have to take action. You have touched the wrong people and will have to answer. You have no idea how far things can go. If someone wants to know the hard way, then keep doing what you're doing. You have been warned.