I'm banned on Any Forums so maybe you can explain me what these trucks are

I'm banned on Any Forums so maybe you can explain me what these trucks are.

Attached: 4C61F961-09D1-4FB4-B536-50DCBE76C11F.jpg (1144x1241, 263.7K)

>polish intellectuals

Some retards who managed to get themselves branded domestic terrorists, outdoing yellowjackets. If they had some real support the cuck in charge would not dare freeze their bank accounts, so I suppose mostly everyone in real life (outside pol bubble that is) hates the shit out of them.

cant wait for you to be banned here as well

A movement started by Canadian and later American truckers who got angry at mask mandates and lockdowns and decided to block roads, also just generally protesting against Biden and Trudeau

canada imposed a vaccine mandate for most workers, as many truckers are indepentent owner-operators exempt from vaccine mandates they decided to be mature adults about the situation and protested it by driving to the capital city and blocking all the streets. They also blocked three border crossings into the US, which is untimely as several US railroads near the canadian border went on strike for different reasons. People are now calling them terrorists.

I don't have an opinion either way but the general vitriol is bothersome and I wish both sides would fuck off. Zero sympathy for truckers getting arrested, banned from facebook (note how Any Forums is actually upset by this now) and having their bank accounts frozen (like, wtf do you think was gonna happen?).

There is an attempt to make an American freedom truck convoy but (a) the Teamsters aka truckers union does not support it so meh and (b) just the mere threat has caused DC to re-erect the new Capitol security fence and truck barriers all around the mall and major bridges. Any Forums thinks this is fascism, I think it's stupid but I also don't trust Any Forums after throwing a temper tantrum within the Capitol itself.

Its a strawman argument, look it up

They want to make one over here too, despite truckers do not even have to get the jab.

For the record /o/ might be able to tell you more if you ask nicely and in a non-political way, but in general most of the freedom convoy truckers are independent truckers and not fleet or company truckers. Because, obviously, if you pull this sort of shit in a company truck you'd be fired straight away and never ever hired again for being a retarded political agitator that put company property at risk. This is an important facet to note, it's all contractors going to these events not employee workers. It is not a workers revolution as Any Forums wants it to be, because none of them are lawfully employees and Any Forums lives in states and supports companies (particularly Uber's Prop 22) that aims to destroy the remaining company workers for contractors.

Based.
Cuckin Trudeau is pissing his pants

Most truckers I've met was assholes.

They're just mimicking what they see in media. We had one such protest, it was embarrassing

American schizos trying to expand into Canada. One of them unironically brought up the 1st US Amendment in a Canadian court.

>castro's soylord bastard forces people to get their fifth booster shot to save grandma
>leafs drive cars to their capital to show they're unhappy
>honk for a month and block two or three streets
>get called terrorists by maskcucks and gays because they didn't wear three masks
>meanwhile the rest of the world forgot that covid was ever a thing

Attached: 1603790236702.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

I dunno how it is in Europe but Americans and Canadians have had yearly flu shots since the 1930s. All children are boosted prior to entering first grade, and then boosted every year until they have enough body weight for a full flu shot which is given yearly until they graduate. On the job, all workers are supposed to be vaccinated yearly in about september usually labor day. This continues until they die, so the average person will have around ~80 shots across their entire life.

For what it's worth my grandfather had about ~125 shots since he served in the military (vaccine compulsory) and did a lot of international traveling that also requires more vaccines.

Sharts also get their dicks mutilated at birth, what's your point?

the idea of a yearly shot shouldn't be alien to anyone in the 21st century when it was the standard for most of the 20th century

>getting flu shots every year
do leafs really
their country is never going to make it

Attached: frog6.png (250x250, 63.42K)

Normal people don't do this, everyone gets the flu every two or three years, stays at home for a week and that's it.

it's the standard in North America and it's been the standard for a while

Attached: wear-a-mask-or-go-to-jail-2b5rn5x.jpg (1200x675, 171.23K)

Everyone that isn't in a job that requires proof of vaccination to continue working. While companies got lax before covid, yearly flu shot was and still is the standard. $15 at walgreens or provided at a company health drive. The covid vaccine is free.

Attached: 0001.jpg (5100x3300, 708.9K)