Indian Russian friendship thread

Indian Russian friendship thread.

Attached: 1645606617303.jpg (387x592, 41.21K)

Russian literally have genocidal hate for your kind. They hate anyone even slightly darker than churkas.

>Same haplogroup as well.
Russians are our Aryan brothers. We shares same ancestors.

Attached: 800px-Mapa_de_R1a.png (800x385, 124K)

Russians love muslims over you kek

>Russian literally have genocidal hate for your kind. They hate anyone even slightly darker than churkas.

Cope, they helped us in 1971 war when usa was planning on nuking us. Also they helped india to get out of food shortages many times. According to survey 85% Russian see india positively.

>russians
>love Muslims
LMAO
In what universe????
Almost all terrorism in Russia is caused by muzzoids

Only a Russia-Islamic allisnce can rid the world of Atlanticsm

Why are Indian Hindus always sucking every **** they can find. Always desperate for acceptance from whoever. Israel, Russia, etc. it’s embarrassing

India is friends with every country

Please help Russia fight the anglo scum in Europe.

seething m*zzdog

How strong is Russia/Soviet influence there. I mean if the television show a lot of their movies or there are a lot of their literature, something like that.

We don't.

That's what dindus been doing since eternity. They cucked for brits to get rid of mughals. They just suffer from an inferiority complex from muslims

If you were from boomer generation then you were taught Russian literature even technical education schools used manuals from USSR
after fall of USSR there is almost no Russian influence

What history do they teach in Bangladeshi madrassas?
Mughals were already almost extinct by the 1750s, with Marathas almost wiping them out bar some Nizams and Nawabs in Bengal and Awadh (who were made to be vassals).
It was the muslims who joined EIC private army en masse and allied with the brits to not lose complete control over India.
The biggest mistake Marathas made was not gencoding muzzies when they had the chance and thinking they could live together.

literally what
we always had a fascination with india and generally were allies

i hate sex, does it hapen in your cunt?

cope

Attached: download (7).jpg (207x244, 11.34K)

Fren

Both of our countries will make it brah, resist western hegemony.

Attached: 1322796219001.png (600x458, 107.25K)

>Always desperate for acceptance from whoever. Israel
Lmao, coming from a mutt, a vessel State of Israel. Lol

Attached: 1645600376065.jpg (595x515, 45.12K)

I am part of Russian so you are my friends too. Love you indians.

We love you too fren.

There are like 1.4 billion of them, so they have 1.4 billion opinions about everything

Attached: 1595323199356.png (720x893, 1.22M)

is this gay or wat??

Attached: gay.png (133x186, 66.85K)