>start going to uni

>doesn't know how to fucking talk to people
>alone

Attached: 1640341752528s.jpg (249x217, 6.25K)

atleast get fit, brah

Yep, that's me

most people are worthless bra

its hard I want friends

will that help?

just talk to random nibbas about random shit
scream random lines at people from the bhagavad gita

>arrive at campus 5min before class starts
>once class ends go straight home

my life

Attached: 1633385323276.jpg (758x1024, 69.13K)

I tried talking but I felt really fucking tired after an hour of talking about cars and motorcycles and roads and shit and I just looked at the ceiling for the rest of the classes

Uni's set up to be pretty unsocial here
>have a good chat with somebody for a class
>semester ends
>never see them again

same

same

Same. I’m pretty sure no one even knows my name.

be active in classes, talk to teachers, be seen, get confidence

Are you serious? Did you not go to freshers parties or something? And why don’t you just try to talk to your dorm mates?

First three years of college were like that for me. Only on the last half of my third year did I start meeting up with my classmates and made friends. There's still a wall between us, but it's nice. Now I'm on my last year and I'm far less alone. I won't deny that it's better than before.

>freshers parties
Idk what that is, but I don’t think we have those here.
>(just) talk to your dorm mates
I don’t live in a dorm.

>Go to Uni
>Excited to make new friends
>Everything switched to online and had 0 contact to others
>Now I'm almost finished
Corona literally ruined everything

living in student accommodation is like 250 a week fuck that
I went to a couple of events but they are basically: several groups that know each other so you have a drink and have a few seconds to successfully impose yourself so you aren't the weird guy hanging out in the corner

I mean I have highschool friends and share house friends but uni being in any way social unless you went directly from highschool with a group is an absolute meme

We have them. They're called "novatadas". At least we had them in my city. I didn't go. If I didn't go to a class with such a small crowd I would have never made friends.

Aight. This will help.
Ask them if they wanna go for a smoke.

that sounds boring as fuck

Adding the anime girl pic made me empathize more with you. Wish I could give you a hug now