South Africans live in houses like this then be like;

South Africans live in houses like this then be like;
>whitey be keeping us down and shit!

Attached: averagesouthafricahouse.png (1525x754, 1.39M)

GARAGE HOUSE
GARAGE HOUSE

>muh apartheid, us brothers were oppreshed and shit

Attached: averagesouthafricahouse2.png (1532x723, 1.28M)

>yo dis oppreshun be too spicy fo' me

Attached: averagesouthafricahouse3.png (1593x729, 1.4M)

Niggas don't live in Hermanus lmao that's upper class whitey area

Just move to New Zealand you retards

where are the security fences and barred windows

cope, there literally is nigga in this photo they dont need them because south africa does not have suffering

My ex is South African, sounded (and kind of looked like) the girl from Die Antwoord. She says all the memes about violence and crime are true but basically every just gets used to it after years of being around it and it just frankly doesn't irritate the general population anymore. Had an Indian-South African coworker for a short while too and he said it's basically just an annoyance to people now, and that has created some what of a complacency problem and now it doesn't get addressed like it should, like Mexico. His sister almost got carjacked twice in the same day, and the second time was like "i don't have time for this, I need to get to work" and just drove up on the sidewalk and went to a full work shift.

But they are two different photos from completely different provinces and towns... The second one looks like a middle class area kinda like where I live so it makes sense
What am I supposed to do with this information

>What am I supposed to do with this information
Is that true?

why are not they leaving? why

Of course it's true. They didn't lie to you.

>o-ones slightly more upper class
cope

South africa is perfectly safe

Just dont live in Jozi

>be south african
>know at least 5 family members/friends that were murdered
>can't sleep at night without electric fence, barbed wire, private security firm, gun under pillow, guard dogs and motion alarms
>50% of population raped/molested as children
>can't drive down street without locking doors and being afraid to stop at any intersection/red light
>can't park car or leave home without fearing you will be rushed and murdered the minute your gates open
>entire country is one wrong comment away from snapping and murdering somebody

Idk how they do it. Every south african I've met are fucking damaged weirdo's. Their accent is disgusting and I strongly distrust their presence.

This has to be a gated community.

There is a difference between middle class people with big houses and the ultra rich. Is Finland like the Netherlands where only the wealthy have big homes?

lies and more lies, the pictures dont lie
wrong, google it yourself
no there isnt, look at the picture, Gomez

not much different than northern england, at least it's warm

>Their accent is disgusting and I strongly distrust their presence.

Boer accents are hilarious though. They're basically just like wealthy rednecks in my experience. The untrustworthy thing is kind of true though. Exes dad was some Afrikaner richfag and is currently in jail for embezzlement.

Big house does not equal rich. My family was lower middle class and our neighborhood looked like that. We had a 3 bedroom house with a 3 car garage.

Nobody believes what fin posters say anyway. It's always just "no u are wrong because i say so".

Attached: b22f255d.jpg (550x404, 27.68K)

Do you get paid to seethe this much or do you do it for free?

Norf isnt unsafe at all you idiot

>Is Finland like the Netherlands where only the wealthy have big homes?
Our population density is bit lower lol, working class/middle class has big houses on suburbs.

*Paid and then taxed at 60% for it.