All white Christians are my European brothers

All white Christians are my European brothers

Attached: DE219620-42FC-4E10-B795-418726057086.jpg (612x329, 23.67K)

I am not white nor christian

Attached: moroccan pepe.png (828x742, 466.11K)

Go back to afghanistan you brown creature

I'm not European or Christian. Can I have a state mandated gf now?

I am white but have converted to Islam

we finna deus vult anytime we want

off top

always remember who PERMITS you to live, brownoids

that's good
god save europa

send guns

top of the list - mass artillery, refurbished t72s for cheap, and maybe some contractors

Die Bruder of meine Bruder is meine Bruder

Christianity isn't a European religion. It holds Whites back and makes them naive and stupid and passive. It's preferable to the small-souled cringey antinatal degenerate atheists, but Whites are capable of something much better than Christianity, and we deserve something much better.

Prequel is not part of Christianity.

how about the northern hemisphere conglomerate where we nuke literally everyone else before these bugmen locusts whose only purpose is to be sweatshop slaves making socks for peanuts

(cont.).. slaves making socks for peanuts, smog up the whole planet and turn oceans into plastic

This except Looterans and Orthodogs "Christians"
>but Whites are capable of something much better than Christianity
And what's that going to be? A refurbished version of Paganism? Materialism? Blood and soil ideologies? We've been there and it led us nowhere. You're repeating the hubris of modern man who things he can save and redeem himself without God and by replacing God with a placeholder like race/class/nation etc.

Define white

whites know whos white, you dont need to worry about it
one of those things that you really dont have to say, because if you do and youre not actually white youll just get laughed at (and you know this)

nothing funnier than pale brownoids and muttoids thinking they pass though, and it gets turbo hilarious when they start bringing up gene maps or talking about the moors in italy

Catholics only pls

c*Tholics aren't Christian though

catholic schoolgirls make white things come out of my dick, so they can definitely stay and literally fucking nobody was asking your 150cm tall panchopobre ass LEMAO

>Prequel is not part of Christianity.

Then why do you circumcise your sons and say that Israel is the "holy land"? Christians have put a lot of effort into convincing people that the world is 6000 years old and that evolution isn't real. Those are middle eastern ideas, not ours.

Malta is Arab country in the EU, the Kalmyks of the Caucusus within European borders are 100% Mongolian. You better have a criteria else those 'muttoids thinking they pass' will flood in.

the "EU" is an economic union and Im not surprised a brownoid mongreloid who lost his IQ in a bet over goat-raping, thought he had some kind of argument with that absolutely idiotic statement

Nobody cares about religion in europe

So I suppose the Natives of French Guinea are white then?
I'm trying to help you be more coherent.
Draw a map or something.

>And what's that going to be? A refurbished version of Paganism?

"Paganism" just means non-Abrahamic, so by definition it would be. But no, I don't think we should refurbish anything, I think we should totally start over and write our own sacred texts and everything. And I think we'll have to whether we want to or not, because Christianity's gonna be ruined even more than it is. At least outside of Poland, lol

>Blood and soil ideologies?

Not sure why you'd use this derogatorily. Poland has largely resisted the West's attack on "blood and soil" and it's served you well

>You're repeating the hubris of modern man

Unfortunately no, I'm leading with the consequences of their hubris