Do you prefer North or South Germany?

Do you prefer North or South Germany?

Attached: germans.png (1661x1036, 188.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeC8doU-zps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i prefer Austria

Attached: ostrich wiener.jpg (1136x852, 261.52K)

The most western part actually

What's the difference??

I don't believe in this disctinction, myself.
East Germans(except Thuringians who are Central) and NW Germans are different races.
East Germans are Slavic Sorbs and Poles who only roleplay Germanics.

i hate both

Based

Attached: arab pepe.jpg (249x249, 26.15K)

Which ones are sort of swarthy and grey?

The dark haired Germans are usually the higher IQ ones. So I will go for south western Germans.

South of course

south of course, the norf is a hole without identity and brought no good to the world

are you the snowy wiener poster

Slavs are our ancestors :)
youtube.com/watch?v=WeC8doU-zps

Why is pretending to be a turd-eating shitskin the only valid identity? Or are you just the anatolian raghead?

i am indeed the snowy wiener poster :^)

Attached: snowy wiener.jpg (1080x1350, 256.55K)

>tf
>tp

what is it with vienna you have?

South Germans are arrogant and obnoxious.
North germans are only capable of speaking perfect formal german or complete gibberish.
So obviously i hate both and i still hope that one day west germany will secede from these savages.

So you dont even deny it, mehmet?

im not even sure what you are babbling about

Go back to Ankara, shitskin

i dont want to get banned just yet again for racism, now tell me what oyu even babble about, you have lived in mud huts before fucking vikangz needed to civilize you

How long do you think youll live with that sand nigger skull intact?

That is a Fenno-Swede, not a Finn. Stop associating him with us.

This, fuck the rest of germany. No matter how hard they try to cope by calling us Kanaken or what ever, no one can deny that west germany is superior to the rest.

please tell that low functioning autist to stop being a retard thanks

it's beautiful. aristocratic. high society. no doubts that it has its wrongs, but it has many rights. truly the most beautiful city in europe.
kek

Youre not even remotely finnish, nigger

>everyone who says... something? is a nigger
yeah i think you need to go back

i guess so, its the capital of the Habsburg Empire after all (with it by extension the capital of the HRE, successor to charlemagnes empire and the roman empire) What areas of vienna do you know/like?

Attached: Wien_01_Äußeres_Burgtor_a.jpg (2560x1440, 522.38K)

Meds, Sven. I would post my hand but I have a tan right now so you would shit on me for it.

Juqqed?

I don't know the difference.
Germany is a mysical land to me.
I was only there once, in Dresden, and it was a bus tripfrom Czechia to their trading center where we went shopping and went back to Czechia after that.
It looked gray and that's it.