Why do Europeans love PlayStation?

Attached: hardware chart.jpg (1080x516, 116.48K)

Why does Japan love Nintendo?

I knew Japan would have Nintendo preference, but damn, that's really lopsided.

I MUST CONSOOM MEGA TECH CORPORATION MICROOMSOOFT

Great exclusives

Imma kms now bye

A shit load of uncensored Light Novel games on Switch and Sony censoring Japanese games since they moved their HQ to Commiefornia

It's a good DVD player

Because historically Europe is much more PC focused and has been for decades and Nintendo did not care much for most of Europe while they were reigning at the top in the US and Japan.
Sega enjoyed a lot of popularity here until it went bust, but Sony came with a massive marketing push with the release of Playstation and the word itself became synonymous with a gaming console.

This is a good point. PS2 could be marketed as a DVD player (just as when DVD's were becoming super popular) and not only like a game console, and PS3 the same with Blu-Ray (although that one shit the bed because of its price).

>Sony censoring Japanese games
Jesus Christ what a bunch of retards.

I use my ps4 as DVD/BD player, honestly it's the best disc player box money can buy and is widely avaiavailable since discs are a dying breed

Nintendo chads represent

Why the fuck is Mexico alongside with the US and Canada? North America starts at the Rio Grande

The Xbox has better performance and more games than the PS5.

Xbox has an issue with customers not being able to buy the series X because they haven't made enough. It's supposedly due to the chip shortage.

Nintendo makes children games.

you can actually buy PS5?

i thought it's just a meme

Microsoft doesn't give a flying fuck about Europe. I remember when they were revealing the Xbox One, like 75% of the features they announced were US-only.

Every manufacturer has this problem now (PS5 are also still hard to get in many places), it doesn't affect just consoles.
Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about anyone outside the US, they deserve the shit sales.

Because it's home country

Japanese are autistic

It’s still quite impossible to get a ps5 here unless you win a lottery or smith.
Are they In stock in the US or Europe?
Sony really doesn’t give a fuck about the Japanese market it seems.