Attached: bikes.png (567x513, 397.95K)

because they're unfathomably based and redpilled

80% of essentials is

You can change that if you want, stop being a slave to your car

go back

cyclists should be shotç
not elaborating any further

looool jokes on you it's like 2.5 bicycle paths in entire 5 mil city here

Attached: 1630305392183.png (1888x907, 1.86M)

Use the updated map

Attached: 20220223_113854.png (566x512, 351.74K)

Nearest corner shop is 30 sec also 4-5 mins to aldi

Dutch ppl be like:
>I want to ride my bicycle ja

>ploshCHAD Lenina

Attached: 25353974691090649044205506390.jpg (1080x1293, 283.35K)

€ 7.50 to park your car in Amsterdam for an hour (city government set rate).
Well over € 2 per liter of fuel, over 80% of which is TAXES.
Constant traffic congestion in places like Amsterdam.
And then there are the TAXES when you buy a car, the annual road TAX, the sky high car insurance premiums (car theft, vandalism, intentional collisions for insurance fraud ... and 21% TAX on any and all insurance premiums [sales tax by another name]).

by virtue of being some of the most well off people on the planet, europeans get taxed for the most borderline idiotic reasons

but im still getting a porsche suv next year (benzin NO diesel)

Because pic related is pretty much universal when it comes to fuel costs around Europe.
My bicycle is free.

Attached: Skärmbild 2022-02-23 105115.jpg (1537x436, 50.46K)

Have you seen how gigantic and spaced out Canada is?

>aldi
Grim

Attached: poopenfarten propaganda poster.png (979x698, 718.79K)

Bicycle paths... South... Please...

Attached: skeleton-crawling.gif (320x320, 1.41M)

>how gigantic and spaced out Canada is?
Don't like 95% of the population live in a rather small section of the country?

biking along the loire is so fucking nice lads i can't wait to go back

I can sit in 65 minutes traffic cursing everyone, paying £1.52 a litre for diesel.
Or take a healthy 20 minute walk and 30 minute train ride to work.

Of course I'm going to choose the latter

95% of the population live within 300 miles of the US borderline on a north-south orientation. Their urban areas are still very spread out east to west, Canada is wider than Europe.

nobody is asking you to commute with the slaves on the highway, go ahead and commute with the slaves on the subway

but if you dont have a car, I already know that you dont have sex
dont even bother coping, you dont fuck for shit

Option 1 sounds much nicer desu, walking is nice but I fucking hate public transit. Also it's fucking 110*f here in summer and walking or biking in that is awful. I think Euros fail to realize how hot most of the US gets for half the year.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! I NEED MY BRAAAAANNDDSSSS!! I NEED ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMALS TO SELL ME CEREAL!!!!!

I unironically don't consider someone to be actual autonomous if they don't have a car. Women (at least those I know) will literally factor this in to whether or not a man is actually decent too.

>I fucking hate public transit
That's only because American public transport is fucking ass.

I have a car for weekend/leosure travel.

>I would rather sit in traffic than read a book on the train
Americans are weird

I don't like Aldi simply because their food quality is usually poor. I just go to local markets most of the time.

>eating cereal at all

How was that shithole ever considered a superpower

>food quality is usually poor
Compared to other supermarkets? Absolute bullshit.
Compared to fresh? Marginally worse.

people that have cars never ever cope about le traffic jams, so thats a neat backpedal right there but its my bad I should have done an >inb4 drives mums car

No, I hate public transit because it's a hassle planning your time around it. I've taken it in Japan and France too. It's way easier to literally walk 2 meters to my car, drive wherever I want on a whim, and be in a comfortable isolated chamber listening to my own music while going 100kmph and arriving directly where I want to go. Now that even V8s are getting hybrid options and EVs are becoming main stream the fuel price issue isn't even really a valid argument for anyone that isn't dirt poor.

Attached: ford-mustang-hybrid-engine-patent.jpg (1920x1080, 131.89K)

because they can nuke every population centre in your village state "country" with absolutely no repercussions
think about that

I read at home. I actually enjoy driving while listening to music or talk radio. maybe it's different for Euros who have to drive wretched tiny diesel clown cars.

Attached: 2016-infiniti-q50-20t-review.jpg (1280x720, 543.23K)

I think Aldi varies a lot by country. In Germany it was pretty nice, here it's super depressing. They don't even sell olive oil

I barely go to supermarkets apart for getting a few items. I literally get most of my food from small markets owned by Korean, Armenian or Italian migrants. I cook daily, and yes Aldi supermarket food, at least in the US is crap, apart from some of the rare items they import from Germany and Italy. I live in California and we have a multitude of pretentious high quality supermarkets and there is so much competition they're not really that expensive now.

All this cope by a cager angry that not everyone wants to sit in London traffic twice a day to go to work. Why are you so angry about it?
Pathetic

Why would someone want to live in London? Cool to visit but I would legitimately get depressed if I lived their long term.

>willingly use a vehicle the state can track you and your id on.
Why do people do this?