Dickwave for months

>Dickwave for months
>In the end, turns out you basically just confirm the status quo
>Piss off even those who supported you in EU and get Nord Stream 2 cancelled for good

LMAO literally what is he trying to achieve

Attached: bb9.jpg (303x335, 46.28K)

give banan!!!

Attached: putin-angry-monke.png (600x663, 459.38K)

>cancelled for good
Germans just halted the deal. The most useless members of the EU.

Us is negotiating in Geneve. He might reduce the standing arsenals of nukes and missiles in Europe.

Russians have been saving money for years, they have holdnings that will keep them going if they choose sanctions and fullscale invasion. Its a scary situation and its reflected by the things the us put on the table in Geneve.

He's a fucking idiot, why does he give so much of a shit about two dingy poor post-Soviet Ukrainian provinces

He is going to try to take the whole of ukraine, and when that doesnt work out, he is going to have a temper tantrum and do something odd

What the fuck was his endgame? Was it really worth the sanctions to annex two war-torn regions?

People that have never met putin explaining what he is thinking rn

It's about more than Ukraine. Russian control of Ukraine would turn the state in to a puppet, the more influence he gets the money and security. The goal of all this is to create a russian sphere of influnce much like the soviets had, to create new economic zones that Russians control and thus be less affected by the sanctions and soft power of the west.

Its scary as fuck and we neglected Ukraine it in 2014 desu. Had the west modernized ukrain forces in the 8y since the little green men, invasion would be impossible.

>cancelled for good
lmao no, just wait until next winter

He was just holding military exercises, literally nothing wrong with that

>Russia le BAD! the news media said so!

Attached: soyspaz.png (860x773, 10.59K)

ikr

he's doing military exercises in Ukraine territory now
what a madman
Azov sea is perceived as strategical, he unilaterally declared seceded regions firmly hold by Ukraine troops so far and he's including the whole Donbass, including Mariupol'
A 100% Russian corridor to Crimea is perceived as strategical against NATO

In my humble opinion, we should just go nuclear and call it a day. No more cold war in Europe and no 20-years occupation like Afghanistan, please. Drop a couple nukes on Moscow and Saint Petersburg, and the conflict it's instantly over. Baltics are in NATO and we host enough US nukes for the deed.
Just end it quickly, please.

>just end it quickly
>nuke a few capitols

*launches sub-launched hypersonics against the us*

Did you not watch the exercise in the Barents Sea?

>steal some clay
>test some tech
all in good fun

Attached: good-advice.gif (500x338, 1.28M)

*invades you*

Attached: FL-tLoUUYAUJYYp.jpg (1284x528, 88.29K)

I'm fine with a global thermonuclear war that obliterates both Russia and a few degenerate capitol US cities, yeah
It's a win-win in the long term

Attached: 1622649093491.jpg (744x480, 19.81K)

I’m sad they didn’t finished the job with you in the 40s

>tfw there is a soviet era target on the uni i live next to
>tfw im in the incineration range and wont have to worry about radiation

Feelsgoodman

>evil westerners are trying to kill russian children all over the world(but mainly in Donbass).
>we are under siege so everyone who is against the government is a traitor working for the enemy
>support me on 2024 elections or go to jail for treason
Something like that, I guess.

> be blamed by military propaganda is dick waving
> civilians being shelled on their native lands by stalins ukrainisators is invasion in ukraine
> poland is anticommunist
> russians are caxap

I've met him several times, here's what he's thinking RIGHT NOW

>vgh... soviet russia vgh what could have been

The most retarded poster on this site
You cant even be called an armchair general
you are genuinly an armchair bootcamp dropout

Good proxy ivan

I'll tell you what he's thinking as a professional mind-reader
>OOH OOH AAH AAH BANANA

Man war's weird as fuck with international communications being as they are. I don't want to kill people I chat with on a daily basis, has war lost its ability to dehumanize the other side?

tapa ittes tsuumeri