Dad called me a faggot and told me to leave home for a few days for saying that invading Ukraine is wrong

>Dad called me a faggot and told me to leave home for a few days for saying that invading Ukraine is wrong

Attached: everything is fine.png (578x577, 410.41K)

Mine did not talk with me yesterday because of it lmao

You didn't invade Ukraine chud. You liberated your fellow Russian from the evil oppression of the Ukrainian menace.

Damm bro time to get a job

Were you in favor or against?

I would disown my son too if he were a filthy liberandel.

Stop reading NATO propaganda

It's okay maybe putin will draft papa and he can die in a ditch somewhere in donetsk

I've said I don't care about this conflict and Russia shouldn't get into this mess and instead focus on its own problems instead.

wat a faggot, you dont talk politics with your father if you are a contrarian of his opinion.

Thats something only cumsucking trannies do you fag

Based if true

Russian dads are based?

>dont talk politics with your father if you are a contrarian of his opinion.

Sounds like you're a passive little bitch and your dad is too retarded to respect differing opinions.

Attached: the good part of argentina.png (557x469, 133.38K)

return

Why respect an opinion of someone who lives in your appartments?

>leave home for a few day
where will you go russbro

>Why respect an opinion of someone who lives in your appartments?

You're dependant on your parents?

Attached: 1600232757205.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Lmao. How can Russian boomers be living in third world conditions on third world wage in a big country which has a lot of highly educated people and as such has potential for improvement but then see what Putin is doing spending all the money on military and making it even harder for every day Russians when the sanctions hit harder and think to themselves shit is going good.

Attached: 20200912-000.jpg (405x512, 41.44K)

Stay with friends.

Nationalist mentality. They think glory of Russia is more important than wealth.

Putin isn't the one sanctioning Russia

Don't worry user, I'm sure that adding few more square kilometers so that monke men could rule few more years is totally gonna be worth it!

Attached: bb9.jpg (303x335, 46.28K)

They grew up during the decline of the USSR. They're already used to suffering and being miserable. They still buy into the theory that everything wrong with Russia is do to the west and still think it's the fucking Cold War. Like our retarded boomers who think public college or universal healthcare is Soviet style communism.

Mine thinks that what is made is better than would have been if some westerners' puppet was in charge. His main point insists that the West is not interested in Russia being successful/prosperous so even if they installed their government they would have created internal conflicts, divided the population and turned it all into ruins. At least with Putin in charge russians can at least still live relatively normal meanwhile with others it would have been anarchy like in the 90s, because everything that west is aims to do is to support western style of living for americans and western europeans in extend of everybody else. Their moral lies in making their lives good and others should feel bad for doing anything in their own interests instead of westerners' influnce.

Something like that.

he seems mostly right, though it would be a lot better with the USSR than pootin

you are a faggot, faggot

have you checked oil price lately?

LMAO. Show him this map

Attached: 1280px-Gini_Coefficient_of_Wealth_Inequality_source.png (1280x696, 313.37K)

whats happening in the netherlands

Attached: dutch3.jpg (1242x1139, 169.12K)