I just learned about internal racism in India. What the fuck desibros

I just learned about internal racism in India. What the fuck desibros...

Attached: 20220202_113550.jpg (549x501, 60.79K)

>Iranians think Afghans are subhuman
>Afghans call Punjabis "black Punjabi", "curry eaters" (dalkhor)
>Punjabis call people from UP and Bihar "Gangu", "black" etc.
>UP and Bihar people call South Indians "abbos" online
>Even within South India, the Telugus and Mallus think the Tamils are the nigs

Attached: 1645066033917.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

We also consider afghans and irani as niggers too

Indians are an odd bunch: they're desperate for outside approval, especially from fair-skinned Westerners. That's the reason you see so many people going ga-ga over White men "reacting" to Bollywood music videos, eating desi cuisine, or speaking in toddler-tier Hindi.

However, many of the same people have a massive inferiority complex. They simultaneously crave outside approval while genuinely believing that their culture, history, and traditions are better than those elsewhere. They think that White people are immoral degenerates; that Africans are all drug dealers and criminals; and that East Asians are dog-eating communists. While making these accusations, they will go to great lengths to deny the reality of , faith-, caste- and ethnicity-based discrimination in India.

There's an old joke: an Indian only becomes an Indian when they leave India.

If you're an Indian who's still in India, chances are that you feel the great loyalty not to some abstract idea of nation but to members of your immediate community: your gotra, your caste, your ethnicity, language or tribe. Intra-India discrimination is rife for this reason. If you look online, you'll find that many young, Indian immigrants report experiencing substantially less racism in predominately White, Western countries than they do inside their own.

Jai Hind.

>the great loyalty not to some abstract idea of nation but to members of your immediate community: your gotra, your caste, your ethnicity, language or tribe.
No, the nation is almost successfully eradicating tribal and even linguistic identities. I am a Telugu, i live in Bombay. I have very little understanding of Telugu culture.

The only thing that is being preserved well in full is religion. Caste identities are completely haywired. You can't even tell what caste identity means at this point. People are claiming to be Dalit, shudra, rajput together these days.

>Country full of different ethnicities has racism
>Sweden realizes this in 2022
The jokes write themselves, really.

Only shudra gauchars larp as rajputs. You have yadav subhumans talking down to UC's like me. I would literally not even touch them and acknowledge their existence if I really wanted to. Lmao subhuman chamaars are so uppity unironically manursmriti should be implemented to keep these subhumans in their place.
>T.khatri

It doesn't matter. They claim both Shudra and Kshatriya status. The whole system has fallen and now people are picking and choosing to believe.

Urban India is to Indians what America is for Europeans. A completely mutted up culture of various ethnicities. The Indians couldn't colonize a faraway land, so our muttification is taking place within our cities.

All Indian cities largely have the same culture, mentality, and feel. Pick a street from Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Kolkata and you won't be able to tell the difference.

>caste autism
>current year

Attached: cy.jpg (537x571, 20.65K)

its funny retarded ksatriyas think when they're high castes while only Brahmins are the high caste in india and everyone else is below them

the buddha would be sad

Interesting desu, did not know this
There are lots of indians at my university, I like the non-westernized ones more since when it comes to girls some of them seem to become annoying feminists, while a lot of normal indian girls seem to be really nice
Indian guys meanwhile all seem the exact same desu, you're all STEM autists that play esports, I've never seen an indian guy who is not like this

Based.

Don't worry the best they can achieve is scammers or call center support . Truly subhuman

Brahmins are subhuman and inferior in every way. Kshatriyas fuck Brahmin pussy. While no kshatriya women will ever look towards a brahcuck
>T.khatri

Dont you call niggers kaffirs good sir?

You are the subhumans since you get scammed like it's nothing. Lmao back to cleaning the loo now tommy

No kaffir is a muslim word.
We call niggers habshi,Kalu, blackie, ooga booga, orangutan and stuff

>White people are immoral degenerates;
Correct
>Africans are all drug dealers and criminals;
Correct
>East Asians are dog-eating communists
Correct

What do Indians think of Russians and Slavs/east Euros in general

Thanks for the (You)

‘Dog-eating’ seems the least offensive since it should be no different from pig-eating, cow-eating, fish-eating, etc., objectively speaking. It’s just not the norm as of now.

Don't worry everytime I get called I tell them I have shitintheloo insurance

If anything, it's the least correct one. Most people's issue with the dog eating is usually how the dogs are treated, not the consumption.

Why do Indians admire white skin and discriminate against Afghans with white skin? It's contradictory

>russians
good friends
>slavs/east euros
most dont really have an opinion of them, to most of us, wypipo arr rook same

Don't know about other eastern European, countries but russia and USSR is seen as big strong brother of India by most indians especially boomers. They Respect so much russia for helping india many times during food shortages and 1971 Indo-Pak war, india was so devastated by fall of USSR that they had to revamp their entire economic policy same year and open our economy but i believe upcoming generation would be more inclined towards usa because Globohomo brainswashing and rising liberalism.

>Afghans
>White skin
Pick one. Entire south asia is mostly brown to intermediate skined.

because afghans are white skinned n*ggers