Do brown pipo also get unconfortable when around brown people?

Do brown pipo also get unconfortable when around brown people?

Attached: 5ffb6d2419c205bebcf845a0d668f261.png (699x463, 91.89K)

No, I feel at ease among my fellow browns

Idk, you tell me user

I'm completely fine with it

Nah I feel uncomfortable when I see a white. It ruins my mood especially if it's a dumb hippie blond girl trying to be relatable. Unironically feel better around non-whites. Somehow whites feel soulless

I am Hispanic and live in an area full of Mexicans, Armenians, Whites, Koreans, Filipinos and only a few Black people. I can usually tell when people are pieces of shit or not by their body language and speech patterns. I have legit noticed a trend where White friends of mine simply do not have this capability at all, so they're just blanket paranoid about 90% of Black people they interact with. I've also noticed White people are the absolute worst at handling adverse situations. They either over react or under react, rarely give the appropriate response. It's weird because Asians are stereotyped as being that way, but I know a bunch of Koreans and they don't get sheepish or passive in adverse situations at all.

Attached: mexican female soldier.jpg (564x976, 94.15K)

No we feel like we kick each other's ass due to high T

I agree with this but I really hate the way how you typed this.

>I agree with this but I really hate the way how you typed this.

FIGHT ME THEN

Attached: ogre of the americas.webm (404x720, 2.98M)

Yes we dislike darker people because they are more criminal

> I can usually tell when people are pieces of shit or not by their body language and speech patterns
>White friends of mine simply do not have this capability at all
>I've also noticed White people are the absolute worst at handling adverse situations. They either over react or under react, rarely give the appropriate response.

Attached: 3be.jpg (387x302, 31.99K)

this. i've seen this happen and it's so fucking funny when white americans try to cozy up to a black guy to try and not look racist.

I think this is why Black people are okay with us saying nigga, but not White people. Hispanics are more genuine towards Black people. We'll say they're acting stupid and even make fun of some of the shit they do that but we don't actually hate them or have a superiority complex towards them and I think they understand that. I think most White people even those that try to kowtow towards them maintain a weird race complex towards them.

Any Forums vs two Any Forumstards

> I think most White people even those that try to kowtow towards them maintain a weird race complex towards them.
This is 100% completely true, in private white liberals look down on black people not much differently than white conservatives probably do.
t. person whose family and close relations are all white liberals.

That is also you end up being extremely easy to manipulate lol.

>commit almost all violent crime
>waah, why do wypipo not like us

>I can usually tell when people are pieces of shit or not by their body language and speech patterns. I have legit noticed a trend where White friends of mine simply do not have this capability at all,
This is true.

I wonder if this could be explained with how the American media discusses these topics?

Sometimes journalists act like non-white people were some sort of magical creatures. I don't know how to explain this but you probably understand what I mean?

>They either over react or under react, rarely give the appropriate response.
I have noticed this watching irl trolling videos in America, white people bitch out and accept being bullied, they go along with being made fun of, while all other races either tell the guy trolling them to fuck off or outright wish to fight him?

Why are white Americans so cucked?

I live in a really weird part of the LA area what has ultra rich White liberals and conservatives and it's actually fucking bizarre how much less racist the conservatives are. I know this won't be the case in flyover America but a lot of coastal liberals in my experience are fucking racist as sin towards Blacks and view them almost as like pets, while conservatives kind of just don't care what race they are and will dislike them for listening to rap music loudly but won't give a single fuck about your race and will pay you well and be polite to you as long as you think similarly to them. Kind of hard to explain. I have a weird perspective, my family are Hispanics but are richfags so I very often will be treated like a ignorant wetback and spoken down to by White liberals until I open my mouth and bring up my family ran banks and went to an Ivy (dropped out) and then all of a sudden it's a total 180, and they think since I'm comfortable and from a decent community and upbringing, I'll agree with all their private racism. It's truly cancerous and I actually just flat out dislike White liberals more than White conservatives half of the time now.

>liberals in my experience are fucking racist as sin towards Blacks and view them almost as like pets
This is what I meant too. Even in Finland, some people, especially young journalists, have this weird pandering tone when discussing topics related to immgrants.

It explains a LOT about how the American media talks about race and other topics.
Whites are taught from a very early age to avoid conflict everywhere in their lives. That + emotional repression due to being from a culture founded by Puritans.
Sounds right.

Yes