Your cunt

>your cunt
>do you use dating apps?

Attached: 1544655858561.png (1080x1920, 1.01M)

>half armenian half hungarian

why americans do this? so obsessed with race and ancestry and made it a part of their persona wtf

yes but only for validation, i don't message anyone

Attached: t.jpg (540x1123, 57.86K)

If I make a soyface on tinder will I attract all the arthoe lainpilled tradgoth zoomer girls?

Haven't had too much success
I've had matches but most I just haven't had a dynamic with
Got excited about this one girl recently. She was cool and we had a fun dynamic and I was gonna ask her out soon, but she blocked me. I think I was too slow to make a move and someone else got there before me.

Seggs...

For validation just like some shallow woman I guess, I actually get like 5-10 good looking matches a day when I use them but I don't really want anything from the type of people that are on these apps, they lack any distinct personality. Never bothered to meet them, I always ignore or end up declining them, never been given any indication they have any qualities I would care for outside of looking pretty, although I guess I would appear the same to anyone on those apps.

Flag
I don't even have a smart phone. Got the Kyocera DuraXV LTE.
So it's safe to say I've never used a dating app.

i have foldable phone, no app support.

Srb
No

>I think I was too slow to make a move and someone else got there before me.
brah you gotta be quick and to the point with tinder sloots. they have tons of other guys messaging them when you are. you gotta stand out.

Women on hook-up apps here aren't interested unless you have brown skin.

Yes user that was my point
I'm just afraid of meeting one of them. Never been on a date before.
Plus I don't wanna go on a date with anyone unless I know we've got a dynamic going. Otherwise it sounds awful and just like a waste of time.
I wish I would've taken advantage of that opportunity cause no one else on these apps really interests me all that much.

i am noticing more and more dog lover tags on this app.
it seems no country is immune to the dogpill, it's so over

Attached: 20220223_100157.jpg (1080x1899, 454.25K)

I used tinder for one day. It was too stressful
She probably moved to the USA in her early teens, so it's somewhat fair I guess

You should try making a tinder profile of a dog.
See how many white women reply.

i get like 9-10 matches a week and i ask if they wanna fuck right away. most of them unmatch or say no. 2-3 affirmatives but they flake at the end anyway. i'd rather remain a virgin than make small talk with w*men

Not after a bitch friend of a friend of my gf snitched my gf that she found me on tinder
She had 0 reasons to do it
I hate women

she gaslit you bro
99% of women have tinder profiles and don't admit it. even if they don't use it, it's just another dopamine-generating outlet for them.

>16213 kilometros

Attached: Earth-moon-distance-384400km.jpg (1024x683, 35.07K)

>16x

Attached: 1577658030.png (1000x846, 1.09M)

Fakegps is a bug fest

would rather kill myself than take part in this degeneracy

Attached: 1626925426888.png (1533x833, 1.74M)